Nikki Sixx Married Model Courtney Bingham in LA
Nikki Sixx is a married man and he found it hard to believe for a while there. The Motley Crue rocker tied the knot to model Courtney Bingham on Saturday, March 15 afternoon after three years of dating.
"Our beautiful day is here. Today I get to marry my best friend and love of my life," Bingham tweeted. Sixx followed up after the ceremony, tweeting "Hot damn. I'm a married man.... @how2girl looked absolutely beautiful. Now it's time to PARTY. (sic)."
A representative of the couple confirmed to People that they wed at Greystone Mansion in Los Angeles in front of 130 guests including friends and family. The themes are Gothic rock and French countryside. Peacocks greeted the guests and the bride's favorite triple berry dessert from Sweet Lady Jane was served at the nuptials.
Bingham was wrapped in a strapless ivory gown and pearl necklace. She designed her own wedding gown with her aunt. "My Aunt, Janene Hines from @JanenesBridal and me working on my dream wedding dress," she tweeted a day before the wedding. The groom, meanwhile, went with black suit and retained his signature head bandana.
Sixx proposed to Bingham in 2013 while on vacation in St. Bart's. "When Courtney and I were in St Bart's I popped the question and she said YES," he tweeted at that time. "We would like to thank everybody who has been tweeting and posting online us congratulations....Both of us and our families are beyond happy."
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His Debut on 'SNL'
- Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Can't Stop Tweeting During National Security Briefing on 'SNL'
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball