Nikki Sixx Married Model Courtney Bingham in LA
Nikki Sixx is a married man and he found it hard to believe for a while there. The Motley Crue rocker tied the knot to model Courtney Bingham on Saturday, March 15 afternoon after three years of dating.
"Our beautiful day is here. Today I get to marry my best friend and love of my life," Bingham tweeted. Sixx followed up after the ceremony, tweeting "Hot damn. I'm a married man.... @how2girl looked absolutely beautiful. Now it's time to PARTY. (sic)."
A representative of the couple confirmed to People that they wed at Greystone Mansion in Los Angeles in front of 130 guests including friends and family. The themes are Gothic rock and French countryside. Peacocks greeted the guests and the bride's favorite triple berry dessert from Sweet Lady Jane was served at the nuptials.
Bingham was wrapped in a strapless ivory gown and pearl necklace. She designed her own wedding gown with her aunt. "My Aunt, Janene Hines from @JanenesBridal and me working on my dream wedding dress," she tweeted a day before the wedding. The groom, meanwhile, went with black suit and retained his signature head bandana.
Sixx proposed to Bingham in 2013 while on vacation in St. Bart's. "When Courtney and I were in St Bart's I popped the question and she said YES," he tweeted at that time. "We would like to thank everybody who has been tweeting and posting online us congratulations....Both of us and our families are beyond happy."
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia
- Heath Ledger's Dad Blames Son for His Tragic Death: 'It Was Totally His Fault'
- Spidey's Suit Will Have New Abilities in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date