Nikki Sixx Married Model Courtney Bingham in LA
Nikki Sixx is a married man and he found it hard to believe for a while there. The Motley Crue rocker tied the knot to model Courtney Bingham on Saturday, March 15 afternoon after three years of dating.
"Our beautiful day is here. Today I get to marry my best friend and love of my life," Bingham tweeted. Sixx followed up after the ceremony, tweeting "Hot damn. I'm a married man.... @how2girl looked absolutely beautiful. Now it's time to PARTY. (sic)."
A representative of the couple confirmed to People that they wed at Greystone Mansion in Los Angeles in front of 130 guests including friends and family. The themes are Gothic rock and French countryside. Peacocks greeted the guests and the bride's favorite triple berry dessert from Sweet Lady Jane was served at the nuptials.
Bingham was wrapped in a strapless ivory gown and pearl necklace. She designed her own wedding gown with her aunt. "My Aunt, Janene Hines from @JanenesBridal and me working on my dream wedding dress," she tweeted a day before the wedding. The groom, meanwhile, went with black suit and retained his signature head bandana.
Sixx proposed to Bingham in 2013 while on vacation in St. Bart's. "When Courtney and I were in St Bart's I popped the question and she said YES," he tweeted at that time. "We would like to thank everybody who has been tweeting and posting online us congratulations....Both of us and our families are beyond happy."
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing
- Listen to The Weeknd and Cashmere Cat's 'Wild Love' Collab
- Robert Zemeckis Developing Noah's Ark in Space for NBC
- Kylie Jenner Flashes Her Bra Like Kendall After Denying Boob Job Rumors
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Put Their Wedding on Hold. Find Out Why!
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win