Eric Benet and Wife Expecting Second Child
Happy news comes from Eric Benet and his wife Manuela Testolini. A representative for the singer has confirmed to Us Weekly that the couple is expecting their second child. "She is due this summer," the representative said. Benet and Testolini are already parents to a 2-year-old daughter Lucia Bella.
In addition to the representative's statement, the "Sometimes I Cry" singer shared the news in a cute photo. The photo shows Lucia standing in front of a to-do-list. Some of the tasks which she checked included learning to walk and talk, but the last point which reads "become a big sister" has not been checked off yet.
Many fans congratulated the singer following baby news. "Such a cute way to announce! Congrats!" a fan wrote. Another fan commented on the photo, "You have some beautiful ladies in your life!!"
Benet and Testolini got married in 2011. They welcomed Lucia the next year. "She is perfect in every way, and as expected, Manuela is truly proving to be the world's best mother," the singer said back then. "She is so attentive, nurturing and loving."
Benet previously was married to Halle Berry. They separated in 2005 after three years of marriage. Testolini, meanwhile, was married to Prince. They split in 2006.
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'
- Kate Hudson Looks on Awkwardly as Ex Matt Bellamy Makes Out With Elle Evans in Greece
- Miley Cyrus Will Reportedly Release New Single in October
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation