Eric Benet and Wife Expecting Second Child
Happy news comes from Eric Benet and his wife Manuela Testolini. A representative for the singer has confirmed to Us Weekly that the couple is expecting their second child. "She is due this summer," the representative said. Benet and Testolini are already parents to a 2-year-old daughter Lucia Bella.
In addition to the representative's statement, the "Sometimes I Cry" singer shared the news in a cute photo. The photo shows Lucia standing in front of a to-do-list. Some of the tasks which she checked included learning to walk and talk, but the last point which reads "become a big sister" has not been checked off yet.
Many fans congratulated the singer following baby news. "Such a cute way to announce! Congrats!" a fan wrote. Another fan commented on the photo, "You have some beautiful ladies in your life!!"
Benet and Testolini got married in 2011. They welcomed Lucia the next year. "She is perfect in every way, and as expected, Manuela is truly proving to be the world's best mother," the singer said back then. "She is so attentive, nurturing and loving."
Benet previously was married to Halle Berry. They separated in 2005 after three years of marriage. Testolini, meanwhile, was married to Prince. They split in 2006.
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones
- Scarlett Johansson Is the Highest-Grossing Actress of All Time
- Real Reason Why Caitlyn Jenner Didn't Attend Khloe Kardashian's Birthday Party Revealed
- Ariel Winter Goes Naked in the Bathtub Days After Breakup
- 'Preacher' Gets Expanded Season 2, '12 Monkeys' Is Renewed for Season 3
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer