Eric Benet and Wife Expecting Second Child
Happy news comes from Eric Benet and his wife Manuela Testolini. A representative for the singer has confirmed to Us Weekly that the couple is expecting their second child. "She is due this summer," the representative said. Benet and Testolini are already parents to a 2-year-old daughter Lucia Bella.
In addition to the representative's statement, the "Sometimes I Cry" singer shared the news in a cute photo. The photo shows Lucia standing in front of a to-do-list. Some of the tasks which she checked included learning to walk and talk, but the last point which reads "become a big sister" has not been checked off yet.
Many fans congratulated the singer following baby news. "Such a cute way to announce! Congrats!" a fan wrote. Another fan commented on the photo, "You have some beautiful ladies in your life!!"
Benet and Testolini got married in 2011. They welcomed Lucia the next year. "She is perfect in every way, and as expected, Manuela is truly proving to be the world's best mother," the singer said back then. "She is so attentive, nurturing and loving."
Benet previously was married to Halle Berry. They separated in 2005 after three years of marriage. Testolini, meanwhile, was married to Prince. They split in 2006.
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4