Eric Benet and Wife Expecting Second Child
Happy news comes from Eric Benet and his wife Manuela Testolini. A representative for the singer has confirmed to Us Weekly that the couple is expecting their second child. "She is due this summer," the representative said. Benet and Testolini are already parents to a 2-year-old daughter Lucia Bella.
In addition to the representative's statement, the "Sometimes I Cry" singer shared the news in a cute photo. The photo shows Lucia standing in front of a to-do-list. Some of the tasks which she checked included learning to walk and talk, but the last point which reads "become a big sister" has not been checked off yet.
Many fans congratulated the singer following baby news. "Such a cute way to announce! Congrats!" a fan wrote. Another fan commented on the photo, "You have some beautiful ladies in your life!!"
Benet and Testolini got married in 2011. They welcomed Lucia the next year. "She is perfect in every way, and as expected, Manuela is truly proving to be the world's best mother," the singer said back then. "She is so attentive, nurturing and loving."
Benet previously was married to Halle Berry. They separated in 2005 after three years of marriage. Testolini, meanwhile, was married to Prince. They split in 2006.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier