Cher Lloyd Debuts New Single 'Sirens'
Cher Lloyd has debuted "Sirens", a single off her upcoming album "Sorry I'm Late". Premiered on SiriusXM on Friday, March 14, the song serves as the follow-up to her collaboration with T.I. "I Wish".
"Lie down here beside me in the shallow water/ Beside me where the sun is shining on us still/ Lie down now here beside me in the hallowed water/ Beside me with the silver linings stays until/ The sirens' calling," Lloyd sings the chorus of the mid-tempo ballad.
After being delayed, "Sorry I'm Late" is set to hit the stores on May 27. It will mark Lloyd's second studio album.
Earlier this month, the British beauty announced on her website that she had teamed up with MTV to let a lucky fan "leak" her new song and unlock a piece of her album artwork via his/her social networks.
"What I love most about my fans is that they aren't afraid to be vocal when they want new music from me, so I thought why not let them be the ones to leak it. I make music for them, so they should be in power," she explained.
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?
- Daniel Radcliffe Plays Corpse on Red Carpet of 'Swiss Army Man' Premiere
- Matthew McConaughey Could Be Your Teacher. Actor Is Going to Teach at University of Texas
- Drake 'Never Stops' Loving Rihanna
- 'Underworld: Blood Wars' Release Date Is Pushed Back to 2017
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby