Cher Lloyd Debuts New Single 'Sirens'
Cher Lloyd has debuted "Sirens", a single off her upcoming album "Sorry I'm Late". Premiered on SiriusXM on Friday, March 14, the song serves as the follow-up to her collaboration with T.I. "I Wish".
"Lie down here beside me in the shallow water/ Beside me where the sun is shining on us still/ Lie down now here beside me in the hallowed water/ Beside me with the silver linings stays until/ The sirens' calling," Lloyd sings the chorus of the mid-tempo ballad.
After being delayed, "Sorry I'm Late" is set to hit the stores on May 27. It will mark Lloyd's second studio album.
Earlier this month, the British beauty announced on her website that she had teamed up with MTV to let a lucky fan "leak" her new song and unlock a piece of her album artwork via his/her social networks.
"What I love most about my fans is that they aren't afraid to be vocal when they want new music from me, so I thought why not let them be the ones to leak it. I make music for them, so they should be in power," she explained.
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise
- Bella Hadid Goes Braless in Completely Sheer Top. See the Eye-Popping Pics
- Find Out Who Will Be Godparents to George and Amal Clooney's Twins
- Jackie Evancho Delivers Live Performance of National Anthem at Donald Trump's Inauguration
- Emily Ratajkowski Strips Down to Lacy Lingerie on Streets for DKNY Campaign
- Angelina Jolie Loses Her Team's Trust Amid Brad Pitt Custody War
- 'Cult of Chucky' Image Offers First Look at the Murderous Doll With No Head