Cher Lloyd Debuts New Single 'Sirens'
Cher Lloyd has debuted "Sirens", a single off her upcoming album "Sorry I'm Late". Premiered on SiriusXM on Friday, March 14, the song serves as the follow-up to her collaboration with T.I. "I Wish".
"Lie down here beside me in the shallow water/ Beside me where the sun is shining on us still/ Lie down now here beside me in the hallowed water/ Beside me with the silver linings stays until/ The sirens' calling," Lloyd sings the chorus of the mid-tempo ballad.
After being delayed, "Sorry I'm Late" is set to hit the stores on May 27. It will mark Lloyd's second studio album.
Earlier this month, the British beauty announced on her website that she had teamed up with MTV to let a lucky fan "leak" her new song and unlock a piece of her album artwork via his/her social networks.
"What I love most about my fans is that they aren't afraid to be vocal when they want new music from me, so I thought why not let them be the ones to leak it. I make music for them, so they should be in power," she explained.
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Corinne Can't Have 'a Normal Relationship', Nick Picks Top Three
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards