Kat Dennings Slams Article Demeaning Lindsay Lohan on '2 Broke Girls'
Lindsay Lohan might have a bad work ethic in the past but she did not display it when guest starring in "2 Broke Girls" recently. The series' star Kat Dennings has nothing but good words for Lohan when the 27-year-old actress was slammed with the rumor that she was a trainwreck on the set.
Lohan, according to a blogger who attended the taping of the show, was unimpressive in her job. "There is not a member of the audience who couldn't do a better job than Lindsay Lohan last night," Enty, the editor of Crazy Days and Nights wrote, adding, "All she had to do was read one line of script. READ it. It took her three times to get it right."
Enty also noted that the episode which airs April 14 will not be what it seems. "When the final product airs next month, people will see the editing and Lindsay's best from those scenes and think to themselves that she isn't that bad," said the writer. "The 200 people who sat through that taping will know that Lindsay didn't deserve to be on the show. They will know that every single person who had lines on the show was at least ten times better than Lindsay."
Dennings took it to Twitter to defend Lohan, writing, "This article is complete bulls**t. Lindsay was prepared, sweet to everyone, & professional. Not nice to spread lies." A source also told E! News, "Lindsay was great; she was on-time, she had a great time and got along terrifically with everyone." She has reportedly been invited back on the show.
Lohan plays Claire Guinness, a bride who asks Max and Caroline to create her wedding cake. But the girls soon find out that Claire has trouble making decisions.
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does