Kat Dennings Slams Article Demeaning Lindsay Lohan on '2 Broke Girls'
Lindsay Lohan might have a bad work ethic in the past but she did not display it when guest starring in "2 Broke Girls" recently. The series' star Kat Dennings has nothing but good words for Lohan when the 27-year-old actress was slammed with the rumor that she was a trainwreck on the set.
Lohan, according to a blogger who attended the taping of the show, was unimpressive in her job. "There is not a member of the audience who couldn't do a better job than Lindsay Lohan last night," Enty, the editor of Crazy Days and Nights wrote, adding, "All she had to do was read one line of script. READ it. It took her three times to get it right."
Enty also noted that the episode which airs April 14 will not be what it seems. "When the final product airs next month, people will see the editing and Lindsay's best from those scenes and think to themselves that she isn't that bad," said the writer. "The 200 people who sat through that taping will know that Lindsay didn't deserve to be on the show. They will know that every single person who had lines on the show was at least ten times better than Lindsay."
Dennings took it to Twitter to defend Lohan, writing, "This article is complete bulls**t. Lindsay was prepared, sweet to everyone, & professional. Not nice to spread lies." A source also told E! News, "Lindsay was great; she was on-time, she had a great time and got along terrifically with everyone." She has reportedly been invited back on the show.
Lohan plays Claire Guinness, a bride who asks Max and Caroline to create her wedding cake. But the girls soon find out that Claire has trouble making decisions.
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott 'Definitely Looked Like a Couple' at NBA Game
- Aaron Hernandez Asked to Share Prison Cell With Alleged Gay Lover
- 'Jurassic Park' Alum Jeff Goldblum Joins 'Jurassic World 2'
- 'The Voice' Live Top 12 Eliminations: Who Is the First to Get Sent Home?
- Justin Bieber Is Featured on DJ Khaled's Star-Studded Single 'I'm the One'
- Nicki Minaj's Getting Trolled for Blonde Bob Wig: 'I'm Tired of Being Bullied'
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts
- Report: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Getting Back Together