Chris Brown Arrested After Getting Booted From Rehab
Chris Brown has been sent into jail for violating probation after he reportedly was kicked out of rehab. Los Angeles Sheriff's Department has confirmed the news, saying that the R&B singer was taken into custody in Malibu on Friday, March 14 on a warrant "for a probation violation related to his conviction" in Rihanna-related abuse case.
As reported by Reuters, a court spokesperson said that Superior Court Judge James Brandlin ordered the singer to be sent into custody after he was notified that Brown had been discharged from a rehab facility where he was treated for anger management. Brown was booted from the facility "for failure to comply with rules and regulations of the program."
Brown "was cooperative when taken into custody," the authorities said in a statement. He is currently held without bail. The "Fine China" singer is scheduled to appear in court on Monday.
Brown was ordered to check into 90-day rehab in November after he was arrested for allegedly punching a man outside a hotel in Washington D.C. The case is set to go to trial on April 17.
In February, a judge told Brown to stay another two months in rehab. During the court meeting, a report from the rehab facility revealed that the singer's aggressive behavior was linked to PTSD and bipolar disorder.
More Chris Brown News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked