Jimmy Fallon Parodies 'First Kiss' Video With Kittens and Puppies
Jimmy Fallon decided to poke fun at the latest viral video "First Kiss" which has gathered more than 50 million viewers on YouTube. He presented in the Thursday, March 13 episode of "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" a video of cats and dogs kissing for the first time.
Titled "First Lick", Fallon's video screamed cuteness when a pack of puppies and kittens sniffed each other and then "kissed." But like any other animal, they did not only kiss in the mouth. Soko's "We Might Be Dead by Tomorrow", which was used in the original video, was playing in the black and white video.
"First Kiss" was an ad by clothing company Wren to showcase Melissa Coker's fall collection for Style.com's Video Fashion Week. The fashion designer asked 20 strangers to kiss for the first time and the result was enticing millions of people.
"She gets better attention here than an actual fashion show during Fashion Week," artistic director at Zappos Couture Andre Leon Talley commented on Coker's ad. "You can't reach 40 million viewers in an 11- to 15-minute fashion runway presentation."
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4