Video: Lady GaGa Drenched in Vomit During SXSW Performance
Lady GaGa had flashed audience her g-string in the past and simulated sex with R. Kelly on stage, so the next logical thing was to be roasted and covered in vomit. The controversial singer displayed a series of intricate stage acts when performing at South By Southwest on Thursday, March 13 night.
GaGa kicked off the annual music festival and conference with "Aura", being wheeled out to the stage and hog-tied to a large roasting pit. She asked the crowd whether they were hungry, saying "I've been having such a good time all week. I haven't showered. I've been drinking all week. And eating." And by that, she threw links of sausages to them and showered the front row ones with beer.
But the biggest act was yet to come. GaGa invited vomit painter Millie Brown to assist her on "Swine". Brown gagged down a liter of neon green liquid and forced herself to throw up on GaGa. The singer also took Brown on a mechanical bull ride while playing the keyboard.
"I love my fans because they always let me be myself and they don't care what anybody says," GaGa told the crowd. She continued the hour-long show with "Dope", "Bad Romance", "Jewels and Drugs" and "Gypsy". She told her fans in one of her sets, "It's so much easier to be yourself than it is to be somebody else. Because then you have to pretend to be someone else and like things that you don't like and do stuff that you don't want to do."
More Lady GaGa News
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman