Video: Lady GaGa Drenched in Vomit During SXSW Performance
Lady GaGa had flashed audience her g-string in the past and simulated sex with R. Kelly on stage, so the next logical thing was to be roasted and covered in vomit. The controversial singer displayed a series of intricate stage acts when performing at South By Southwest on Thursday, March 13 night.
GaGa kicked off the annual music festival and conference with "Aura", being wheeled out to the stage and hog-tied to a large roasting pit. She asked the crowd whether they were hungry, saying "I've been having such a good time all week. I haven't showered. I've been drinking all week. And eating." And by that, she threw links of sausages to them and showered the front row ones with beer.
But the biggest act was yet to come. GaGa invited vomit painter Millie Brown to assist her on "Swine". Brown gagged down a liter of neon green liquid and forced herself to throw up on GaGa. The singer also took Brown on a mechanical bull ride while playing the keyboard.
"I love my fans because they always let me be myself and they don't care what anybody says," GaGa told the crowd. She continued the hour-long show with "Dope", "Bad Romance", "Jewels and Drugs" and "Gypsy". She told her fans in one of her sets, "It's so much easier to be yourself than it is to be somebody else. Because then you have to pretend to be someone else and like things that you don't like and do stuff that you don't want to do."
More Lady GaGa News
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App