Juicy J Drops Visuals for 'Talkin' Bout' Ft. Wiz Khalifa and Chris Brown
Juicy J has teamed up with Wiz Khalifa for the music video of their collaboration, "Talkin' Bout". The Benny Boom-directed clip, which is inspired by action movie "Fast and Furious", shows the rappers playing underground car racers.
At first, Juicy is seen driving his car through the streets of Los Angeles with a beautiful lady. He then joins Wiz and races him as their friends put up bets and a lot of sexy ladies cheer. The track features vocals from Chris Brown as well, but he doesn't make a cameo appearance in the clip.
Earlier this week, Juicy shared a sneak-peek of his new video. In it, Wiz can be heard explaining the concept of the visuals, saying, "The concept of the video is just fast. The song has like a really fast pace, it kinda moves you, so we wanted to do a video that did the same."
"Talkin' Bout" is the latest single off "Stay Trippy", Juicy's latest album that peaked at No. 4 on Billboard 200 after being released last year. The rapper is currently working on his new record titled "The Hustle Continues".
"On 'The Hustle Continues' it's gonna be more like from six people living in a two-bedroom apartment to where I am now. So, it's like a motivation. It's gonna have some trippy stuff on there, but it's gonna be more motivation and just talking about what went on with the group [and] everything," he explained in a new interview with the Power 105 crew.
Juicy J's "Talkin' Bout" (feat. Wiz Khalifa and Chris Brown) music video
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal