Juicy J Drops Visuals for 'Talkin' Bout' Ft. Wiz Khalifa and Chris Brown
Juicy J has teamed up with Wiz Khalifa for the music video of their collaboration, "Talkin' Bout". The Benny Boom-directed clip, which is inspired by action movie "Fast and Furious", shows the rappers playing underground car racers.
At first, Juicy is seen driving his car through the streets of Los Angeles with a beautiful lady. He then joins Wiz and races him as their friends put up bets and a lot of sexy ladies cheer. The track features vocals from Chris Brown as well, but he doesn't make a cameo appearance in the clip.
Earlier this week, Juicy shared a sneak-peek of his new video. In it, Wiz can be heard explaining the concept of the visuals, saying, "The concept of the video is just fast. The song has like a really fast pace, it kinda moves you, so we wanted to do a video that did the same."
"Talkin' Bout" is the latest single off "Stay Trippy", Juicy's latest album that peaked at No. 4 on Billboard 200 after being released last year. The rapper is currently working on his new record titled "The Hustle Continues".
"On 'The Hustle Continues' it's gonna be more like from six people living in a two-bedroom apartment to where I am now. So, it's like a motivation. It's gonna have some trippy stuff on there, but it's gonna be more motivation and just talking about what went on with the group [and] everything," he explained in a new interview with the Power 105 crew.
- Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts Are Separating After 11 Years Together
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?