'Winter Soldier' LA Premiere: Scarlett Johansson Shows Baby Bump on Red Carpet
Scarlett Johansson looked glowing on the red carpet during the premiere of "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" at the El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood Thursday evening, March 13. She showed off a slight baby bump in a lace tight black-and-white dress.
The mom-to-be flaunted her pregnant curves in a Giorgio Armani Prive dress with a low-cut neckline. She paired it with Christian Louboutin shoes, and Van Cleef and Arpels earrings and ring. She finished off her look by sweeping her long blonde tresses to the side.
Chris Evans looked sharp in Gucci suit for the special occasion. Sporting beard and dark shades, he took his mother as his date. Other male guests included the likes of Anthony Mackie, Frank Grillo, Samuel L. Jackson, Sebastian Stan and Jeremy Renner.
Co-stars Emily VanCamp and Cobie Smulders were among the crowd as well. The former was dazzling in a Monique Lhuillier mini dress and Christian Louboutin shoes, while the latter who came with her husband, Taran Killam, opted for a Stella McCartney strapless dress with pink clutch and shoes. Hayley Atwell, meanwhile, chose a Temperley London dress.
"The Winter Soldier" will arrive Stateside on April 4 after hitting international market on March 26.
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'
- Anna Kendrick: 'I'd Be Terrible at Being Like Taylor Swift'
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer