'Winter Soldier' LA Premiere: Scarlett Johansson Shows Baby Bump on Red Carpet
Scarlett Johansson looked glowing on the red carpet during the premiere of "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" at the El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood Thursday evening, March 13. She showed off a slight baby bump in a lace tight black-and-white dress.
The mom-to-be flaunted her pregnant curves in a Giorgio Armani Prive dress with a low-cut neckline. She paired it with Christian Louboutin shoes, and Van Cleef and Arpels earrings and ring. She finished off her look by sweeping her long blonde tresses to the side.
Chris Evans looked sharp in Gucci suit for the special occasion. Sporting beard and dark shades, he took his mother as his date. Other male guests included the likes of Anthony Mackie, Frank Grillo, Samuel L. Jackson, Sebastian Stan and Jeremy Renner.
Co-stars Emily VanCamp and Cobie Smulders were among the crowd as well. The former was dazzling in a Monique Lhuillier mini dress and Christian Louboutin shoes, while the latter who came with her husband, Taran Killam, opted for a Stella McCartney strapless dress with pink clutch and shoes. Hayley Atwell, meanwhile, chose a Temperley London dress.
"The Winter Soldier" will arrive Stateside on April 4 after hitting international market on March 26.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3