'Winter Soldier' LA Premiere: Scarlett Johansson Shows Baby Bump on Red Carpet
Scarlett Johansson looked glowing on the red carpet during the premiere of "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" at the El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood Thursday evening, March 13. She showed off a slight baby bump in a lace tight black-and-white dress.
The mom-to-be flaunted her pregnant curves in a Giorgio Armani Prive dress with a low-cut neckline. She paired it with Christian Louboutin shoes, and Van Cleef and Arpels earrings and ring. She finished off her look by sweeping her long blonde tresses to the side.
Chris Evans looked sharp in Gucci suit for the special occasion. Sporting beard and dark shades, he took his mother as his date. Other male guests included the likes of Anthony Mackie, Frank Grillo, Samuel L. Jackson, Sebastian Stan and Jeremy Renner.
Co-stars Emily VanCamp and Cobie Smulders were among the crowd as well. The former was dazzling in a Monique Lhuillier mini dress and Christian Louboutin shoes, while the latter who came with her husband, Taran Killam, opted for a Stella McCartney strapless dress with pink clutch and shoes. Hayley Atwell, meanwhile, chose a Temperley London dress.
"The Winter Soldier" will arrive Stateside on April 4 after hitting international market on March 26.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake