Sarah Jessica Parker Gives Tour Around Her New York City Home
Sarah Jessica Parker gives a look at her house in New York City in a video released by Vogue. The "Sex and the City" actress, who lives in the house with Matthew Broderick and their three children, also answers 73 questions from the magazine during the tour around the house.
The video starts with an interviewer, who is off camera, appearing in front of her door. In the beginning of the video, Parker reveals that she has been living in the house for 13 years and she will not "voluntarily" leaves Manhattan. The interviewer then launches rapid questions such as her favorite season in New York City and her favorite activity, to which she answers "fall" and "walking" respectively.
The interviewer then asks questions about movie and book as they walk to her living room which is filled with books. The Carrie Bradshaw depicter then shares that her favorite movie is "The Way We Were". When asked to choose Android or iPhone, she answers Blackberry. She also says that she prefers Instagram to Twitter.
Other questions include her favorite drink, which is Coca Cola, and her favorite pizza toppings which are sausage, peppers and onions. When asked about her favorite dessert, Parker answers, "My sister's brownies." In the end of the tour, the interviewer asks if it was the strangest interview she ever had, but she said, "Nope, not really."
More Sarah Jessica Parker News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding