Sarah Jessica Parker Gives Tour Around Her New York City Home
Sarah Jessica Parker gives a look at her house in New York City in a video released by Vogue. The "Sex and the City" actress, who lives in the house with Matthew Broderick and their three children, also answers 73 questions from the magazine during the tour around the house.
The video starts with an interviewer, who is off camera, appearing in front of her door. In the beginning of the video, Parker reveals that she has been living in the house for 13 years and she will not "voluntarily" leaves Manhattan. The interviewer then launches rapid questions such as her favorite season in New York City and her favorite activity, to which she answers "fall" and "walking" respectively.
The interviewer then asks questions about movie and book as they walk to her living room which is filled with books. The Carrie Bradshaw depicter then shares that her favorite movie is "The Way We Were". When asked to choose Android or iPhone, she answers Blackberry. She also says that she prefers Instagram to Twitter.
Other questions include her favorite drink, which is Coca Cola, and her favorite pizza toppings which are sausage, peppers and onions. When asked about her favorite dessert, Parker answers, "My sister's brownies." In the end of the tour, the interviewer asks if it was the strangest interview she ever had, but she said, "Nope, not really."
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle