Sarah Jessica Parker Gives Tour Around Her New York City Home
Sarah Jessica Parker gives a look at her house in New York City in a video released by Vogue. The "Sex and the City" actress, who lives in the house with Matthew Broderick and their three children, also answers 73 questions from the magazine during the tour around the house.
The video starts with an interviewer, who is off camera, appearing in front of her door. In the beginning of the video, Parker reveals that she has been living in the house for 13 years and she will not "voluntarily" leaves Manhattan. The interviewer then launches rapid questions such as her favorite season in New York City and her favorite activity, to which she answers "fall" and "walking" respectively.
The interviewer then asks questions about movie and book as they walk to her living room which is filled with books. The Carrie Bradshaw depicter then shares that her favorite movie is "The Way We Were". When asked to choose Android or iPhone, she answers Blackberry. She also says that she prefers Instagram to Twitter.
Other questions include her favorite drink, which is Coca Cola, and her favorite pizza toppings which are sausage, peppers and onions. When asked about her favorite dessert, Parker answers, "My sister's brownies." In the end of the tour, the interviewer asks if it was the strangest interview she ever had, but she said, "Nope, not really."
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune