First Look at 'Rosemary's Baby' Remake: Zoe Saldana Sports Baby Bump
The first look at the upcoming "Rosemary's Baby" remake has just arrived via EW, giving a first look at Zoe Saldana playing the title mother. One picture sees her looking at something downstairs. She is sporting short hair and showing off a growing belly in sweat pants and an unzipped jacket. Another photo shows her in a bed.
The miniseries will follow a wife who moves into an apartment in Paris that has a haunted past with her husband. After getting pregnant, she becomes increasingly suspicious that both her husband and their neighbors have ulterior motives about the future of her unborn child.
The story is based on the 1967 best-selling suspense novel by Ira Levin. The book was previously adapted into a 1968 feature film directed by Roman Polanski with Mia Farrow as the female lead. The big-screen version was set in New York City.
The revamped version will be supported by Patrick J. Adams and Jason Isaacs.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen