First Look at 'Rosemary's Baby' Remake: Zoe Saldana Sports Baby Bump
The first look at the upcoming "Rosemary's Baby" remake has just arrived via EW, giving a first look at Zoe Saldana playing the title mother. One picture sees her looking at something downstairs. She is sporting short hair and showing off a growing belly in sweat pants and an unzipped jacket. Another photo shows her in a bed.
The miniseries will follow a wife who moves into an apartment in Paris that has a haunted past with her husband. After getting pregnant, she becomes increasingly suspicious that both her husband and their neighbors have ulterior motives about the future of her unborn child.
The story is based on the 1967 best-selling suspense novel by Ira Levin. The book was previously adapted into a 1968 feature film directed by Roman Polanski with Mia Farrow as the female lead. The big-screen version was set in New York City.
The revamped version will be supported by Patrick J. Adams and Jason Isaacs.
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game
- What Bad Blood? Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift Reunite at Secret Meeting After Months Apart
- DJ Khaled May Be Working on New Music With Alicia Keys, Justin Bieber and Chance the Rapper