First Look at 'Rosemary's Baby' Remake: Zoe Saldana Sports Baby Bump
The first look at the upcoming "Rosemary's Baby" remake has just arrived via EW, giving a first look at Zoe Saldana playing the title mother. One picture sees her looking at something downstairs. She is sporting short hair and showing off a growing belly in sweat pants and an unzipped jacket. Another photo shows her in a bed.
The miniseries will follow a wife who moves into an apartment in Paris that has a haunted past with her husband. After getting pregnant, she becomes increasingly suspicious that both her husband and their neighbors have ulterior motives about the future of her unborn child.
The story is based on the 1967 best-selling suspense novel by Ira Levin. The book was previously adapted into a 1968 feature film directed by Roman Polanski with Mia Farrow as the female lead. The big-screen version was set in New York City.
The revamped version will be supported by Patrick J. Adams and Jason Isaacs.
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Attend Rob's Wedding, Says He's 'Full of Bulls**t'
- Lea Michele Teases 'Scream Queens' Season 2 With This Picture
- Ariel Winter Announces She's Single With Kim Kardashian Meme. See the Funny Clip!
- Watch Beyonce, Desiigner, Bryson Tiller Rock the 2016 BET Awards
- 'Finding Dory' Beats 'Independence Day: Resurgence' at Box Office
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family