First Look at 'Rosemary's Baby' Remake: Zoe Saldana Sports Baby Bump
The first look at the upcoming "Rosemary's Baby" remake has just arrived via EW, giving a first look at Zoe Saldana playing the title mother. One picture sees her looking at something downstairs. She is sporting short hair and showing off a growing belly in sweat pants and an unzipped jacket. Another photo shows her in a bed.
The miniseries will follow a wife who moves into an apartment in Paris that has a haunted past with her husband. After getting pregnant, she becomes increasingly suspicious that both her husband and their neighbors have ulterior motives about the future of her unborn child.
The story is based on the 1967 best-selling suspense novel by Ira Levin. The book was previously adapted into a 1968 feature film directed by Roman Polanski with Mia Farrow as the female lead. The big-screen version was set in New York City.
The revamped version will be supported by Patrick J. Adams and Jason Isaacs.
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death