First Look at 'Rosemary's Baby' Remake: Zoe Saldana Sports Baby Bump
The first look at the upcoming "Rosemary's Baby" remake has just arrived via EW, giving a first look at Zoe Saldana playing the title mother. One picture sees her looking at something downstairs. She is sporting short hair and showing off a growing belly in sweat pants and an unzipped jacket. Another photo shows her in a bed.
The miniseries will follow a wife who moves into an apartment in Paris that has a haunted past with her husband. After getting pregnant, she becomes increasingly suspicious that both her husband and their neighbors have ulterior motives about the future of her unborn child.
The story is based on the 1967 best-selling suspense novel by Ira Levin. The book was previously adapted into a 1968 feature film directed by Roman Polanski with Mia Farrow as the female lead. The big-screen version was set in New York City.
The revamped version will be supported by Patrick J. Adams and Jason Isaacs.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns