Jennifer Lopez Premieres 'I Luh Ya Papi' Music Video Ft. French Montana
Jennifer Lopez has unveiled the full music video for her collaboration with French Montana, "I Luh Ya Papi". Arriving on Thursday, March 13, the clip was shot in Miami last month by director Jessy Terrero.
It opens with Lopez sitting with her friends and discussing the concept of her "I Luh Ya Papi" visuals. After one of her friends complains about videos that feature women being objectified, Lopez then dreams of a video where she objectifies men.
The Latin star is later seen walking through a bedroom full of half-naked men before joining her girlfriends and a bunch of other shirtless hunky males in a pool. The clip also features Lopez doing some throwbacks to her most famous looks in the past. She rocks styles from her "I'm Real" music video and dons the Versace dress she wore at the Grammys.
Produced by The Detail, "I Luh Ya Papi" is the first single off Lopez's upcoming eighth album that is expected to be released later this year.
"My roots are hip-hop, my roots are R&B, my roots are pop, my roots are Latin," J.Lo recently told Power 106 of her forthcoming record. "All that always comes out in my records. I've always found that when I follow my own heart, that's when my music is the best. This album is right back to that for me."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones