Jennifer Lopez Premieres 'I Luh Ya Papi' Music Video Ft. French Montana
Jennifer Lopez has unveiled the full music video for her collaboration with French Montana, "I Luh Ya Papi". Arriving on Thursday, March 13, the clip was shot in Miami last month by director Jessy Terrero.
It opens with Lopez sitting with her friends and discussing the concept of her "I Luh Ya Papi" visuals. After one of her friends complains about videos that feature women being objectified, Lopez then dreams of a video where she objectifies men.
The Latin star is later seen walking through a bedroom full of half-naked men before joining her girlfriends and a bunch of other shirtless hunky males in a pool. The clip also features Lopez doing some throwbacks to her most famous looks in the past. She rocks styles from her "I'm Real" music video and dons the Versace dress she wore at the Grammys.
Produced by The Detail, "I Luh Ya Papi" is the first single off Lopez's upcoming eighth album that is expected to be released later this year.
"My roots are hip-hop, my roots are R&B, my roots are pop, my roots are Latin," J.Lo recently told Power 106 of her forthcoming record. "All that always comes out in my records. I've always found that when I follow my own heart, that's when my music is the best. This album is right back to that for me."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight