Jennifer Lopez Premieres 'I Luh Ya Papi' Music Video Ft. French Montana
Jennifer Lopez has unveiled the full music video for her collaboration with French Montana, "I Luh Ya Papi". Arriving on Thursday, March 13, the clip was shot in Miami last month by director Jessy Terrero.
It opens with Lopez sitting with her friends and discussing the concept of her "I Luh Ya Papi" visuals. After one of her friends complains about videos that feature women being objectified, Lopez then dreams of a video where she objectifies men.
The Latin star is later seen walking through a bedroom full of half-naked men before joining her girlfriends and a bunch of other shirtless hunky males in a pool. The clip also features Lopez doing some throwbacks to her most famous looks in the past. She rocks styles from her "I'm Real" music video and dons the Versace dress she wore at the Grammys.
Produced by The Detail, "I Luh Ya Papi" is the first single off Lopez's upcoming eighth album that is expected to be released later this year.
"My roots are hip-hop, my roots are R&B, my roots are pop, my roots are Latin," J.Lo recently told Power 106 of her forthcoming record. "All that always comes out in my records. I've always found that when I follow my own heart, that's when my music is the best. This album is right back to that for me."
Jennifer Lopez's "I Luh Ya Papi" (feat. French Montana) music video
More Jennifer Lopez News
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Flesh-Baring Outfit at Vogue 100 Festival in London
- Lil Wayne Blasts Cash Money Again Months After Reuniting With Birdman
- 'The Voice' Final Performances: Listen to the Top 4's Original Songs
- Justin Bieber Sings Taylor Swift's Song and Talks About Her First Love. Is He Mocking Her?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Long-Rumored Joint Album May Arrive Anytime Now