J.K. Simmons in Talks to Join 'Terminator: Genesis'
One more actor is in negotiation to join "Terminator: Genesis". THR's Heat Vision reports J.K. Simmons is in talks to play "a weary and alcoholic detective who has followed a bizarre case involving Sarah Connor and robots for more than three decades."
The film is due July 1, 2015. Alan Taylor ("Thor: The Dark World") is tapped to sit behind the lens. Emilia Clarke will play Sarah, Jason Clarke will star as her son John, and Jai Courtney will play his father Kylie. Arnold Schwarzenegger, meanwhile, will be back as the machine.
The former Governor of California said they would start filming in April. "It will be a four-and-a-half month long shoot," he spilled. "Most of it will be done in New Orleans, with some filming in San Francisco and maybe a little in LA."
The plotline is still under wraps, but it reportedly draws comparison to "Back to the Future 2". Rumor suggests it will revisit the events of the original 1984 film and the sequel "Terminator 2: Judgment Day", besides having a third time period in the future.
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce
- Beyonce Is Reported to Perform at 2016 MTV VMAs
- George and Amal Clooney Are Reportedly Expecting First Child