J.K. Simmons in Talks to Join 'Terminator: Genesis'
One more actor is in negotiation to join "Terminator: Genesis". THR's Heat Vision reports J.K. Simmons is in talks to play "a weary and alcoholic detective who has followed a bizarre case involving Sarah Connor and robots for more than three decades."
The film is due July 1, 2015. Alan Taylor ("Thor: The Dark World") is tapped to sit behind the lens. Emilia Clarke will play Sarah, Jason Clarke will star as her son John, and Jai Courtney will play his father Kylie. Arnold Schwarzenegger, meanwhile, will be back as the machine.
The former Governor of California said they would start filming in April. "It will be a four-and-a-half month long shoot," he spilled. "Most of it will be done in New Orleans, with some filming in San Francisco and maybe a little in LA."
The plotline is still under wraps, but it reportedly draws comparison to "Back to the Future 2". Rumor suggests it will revisit the events of the original 1984 film and the sequel "Terminator 2: Judgment Day", besides having a third time period in the future.
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs