J.K. Simmons in Talks to Join 'Terminator: Genesis'
One more actor is in negotiation to join "Terminator: Genesis". THR's Heat Vision reports J.K. Simmons is in talks to play "a weary and alcoholic detective who has followed a bizarre case involving Sarah Connor and robots for more than three decades."
The film is due July 1, 2015. Alan Taylor ("Thor: The Dark World") is tapped to sit behind the lens. Emilia Clarke will play Sarah, Jason Clarke will star as her son John, and Jai Courtney will play his father Kylie. Arnold Schwarzenegger, meanwhile, will be back as the machine.
The former Governor of California said they would start filming in April. "It will be a four-and-a-half month long shoot," he spilled. "Most of it will be done in New Orleans, with some filming in San Francisco and maybe a little in LA."
The plotline is still under wraps, but it reportedly draws comparison to "Back to the Future 2". Rumor suggests it will revisit the events of the original 1984 film and the sequel "Terminator 2: Judgment Day", besides having a third time period in the future.
- Machine Gun Kelly Explains Health Scare He Experienced During Concert
- Report: Mariah Carey Was a Diva While Visiting Disneyland
- New 'Justice League' Poster Brings Back Superman
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez' Candlelit Dinner
- Kim Zolciak's 4-Year-Old Son Gets Emergency Surgery After Being Bitten by Dog
- Kendrick Lamar Nabs Third No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'DAMN'
- Amber Heard and Elon Musk Confirm Relationship With PDA Pictures
- Kylie Jenner 'Turned On' by Travis Scott: He's 'More on Her Level' Than Tyga