Paul Walker's Alleged Sunglasses From Crash Site Up for Auction
Some items which were supposedly taken from crash scene where Paul Walker died last year are being auctioned off. The items which are being offered include sunglasses which he allegedly wore that day, a fire extinguisher which was used in an effort to save the actor and his friend Roger Rodas as well as a piece of wreck.
"We photo-matched them to the one's Paul was wearing [that day]," said an auction specialist at BidAMI.com called Kieta, as reported by New York Daily News. "And of course the statement from the person who obtained them," she added, without revealing the seller's name.
The person who sold the items claimed that he found the sunglasses in the bush at the crash site after the authorities cleared the area. He tried to hand them to Walker's family, but received no response. "He said he tried to contact [the actor's family] about the glasses and they weren't really interested," she explained, as reported by Stuff.co.nz. "Whether or not he's telling me the truth, I don't know. He seemed sincere."
A portion from the proceeds will be donated to "savethemustangs.org, one of the main charities BidAMI partners with." The site added that bidders will also be able to choose a charity they want to go to. "Paul was about charity," Kieta continued saying. "When he died he was at a charity event."
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Trying to Steal Kanye West From Kim Kardashian
- 'The Lego Batman Movie' Tops Box Office Again, 'The Great Wall' Humbly Sits on No. 3
- Drake Claps Back at Kanye West's Bizarre Onstage Rant, Addresses Meek Mill Beef
- Tom Brady Is Obsessed With David Beckham
- Angelina Jolie Finally Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Split: We Will Always Be a Family
- Kristen Wiig Is Dancing in New 'The Last Man on Earth' Midseason Premiere Promo
- 'Billions' Bosses on Introducing TV's First Gender Non-Binary Character: It's Really Worth Doing
- Pregnant Beyonce Is Keeping Kim Kardashian Away From Her