Paul Walker's Alleged Sunglasses From Crash Site Up for Auction
Some items which were supposedly taken from crash scene where Paul Walker died last year are being auctioned off. The items which are being offered include sunglasses which he allegedly wore that day, a fire extinguisher which was used in an effort to save the actor and his friend Roger Rodas as well as a piece of wreck.
"We photo-matched them to the one's Paul was wearing [that day]," said an auction specialist at BidAMI.com called Kieta, as reported by New York Daily News. "And of course the statement from the person who obtained them," she added, without revealing the seller's name.
The person who sold the items claimed that he found the sunglasses in the bush at the crash site after the authorities cleared the area. He tried to hand them to Walker's family, but received no response. "He said he tried to contact [the actor's family] about the glasses and they weren't really interested," she explained, as reported by Stuff.co.nz. "Whether or not he's telling me the truth, I don't know. He seemed sincere."
A portion from the proceeds will be donated to "savethemustangs.org, one of the main charities BidAMI partners with." The site added that bidders will also be able to choose a charity they want to go to. "Paul was about charity," Kieta continued saying. "When he died he was at a charity event."
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test
- Jinger Duggar Is Engaged to Former Pro Soccer Player Jeremy Vuolo
- Jimmy Page Breaks Silence on Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway to Heaven' Plagiarism Trial
- James Corden's 'Carpool Karaoke' Turned Into Series on Apple
- Ariana Grande Splits From Ricky Alvarez After 1 Year of Dating
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub