Photo: Madonna Works on 'Great Songs' With Avicii in the Studio
Earlier this month, Madonna confirmed that she's working on her new music with Avicii. On Thursday, March 13, the "Material Girl" singer shared some Instagram pictures of them in the studio and told fans that they had written "great songs" together.
In the first photo, Madonna is seen posing with the DJ whom she calls "Viking Leader." "The End of a long week with Viking Leader AKA DJ Virgo AKA Avicii! So many great songs! #icantwait #revolution," the 55-year-old musician captioned the pic.
The second snap shows Madonna sitting on the floor while holding her guitar. She's joined by Avicii and some friends. "My Viking Harem! Great Music Great Vibes! We were grinding on that. Wood!" she said.
The "great songs" will likely appear in Madonna's upcoming album, which she has started working on. "Yes, plans are in the works already," she told The Canadian Press of her new record last month.
"Don't ask me with who - it's a secret. Top secret," she added. When asked if she had any plans to collaborate with Toronto rapper Drake, she responded, "If he'll have me."
More Madonna News
- Caitlyn Jenner Defends Daughter Kendall After the Infamous Pepsi Ad Debacle
- Ben Affleck 'Enjoys Being Single' After Divorcing Jennifer Garner
- Cashmere Cat Previews New Single 'Quit' Ft. Ariana Grande
- 'Scream' Season 3 to Get Makeover With New Cast and Location
- Drake Throws Shade at Jennifer Lopez While Staying at the Same Resort Shortly After Her Visit
- Stephen Colbert and Conan O'Brien Joke About Ivanka Trump Getting Booed in Germany
- Ewan McGregor Is in Talks to Star in Disney's 'Christopher Robin'
- Khloe Kardashian Hit With Lawsuit for Sharing Unlicensed Photo of Herself on Instagram