Photo: Madonna Works on 'Great Songs' With Avicii in the Studio
Earlier this month, Madonna confirmed that she's working on her new music with Avicii. On Thursday, March 13, the "Material Girl" singer shared some Instagram pictures of them in the studio and told fans that they had written "great songs" together.
In the first photo, Madonna is seen posing with the DJ whom she calls "Viking Leader." "The End of a long week with Viking Leader AKA DJ Virgo AKA Avicii! So many great songs! #icantwait #revolution," the 55-year-old musician captioned the pic.
The second snap shows Madonna sitting on the floor while holding her guitar. She's joined by Avicii and some friends. "My Viking Harem! Great Music Great Vibes! We were grinding on that. Wood!" she said.
The "great songs" will likely appear in Madonna's upcoming album, which she has started working on. "Yes, plans are in the works already," she told The Canadian Press of her new record last month.
"Don't ask me with who - it's a secret. Top secret," she added. When asked if she had any plans to collaborate with Toronto rapper Drake, she responded, "If he'll have me."
More Madonna News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars