Photo: Madonna Works on 'Great Songs' With Avicii in the Studio
Earlier this month, Madonna confirmed that she's working on her new music with Avicii. On Thursday, March 13, the "Material Girl" singer shared some Instagram pictures of them in the studio and told fans that they had written "great songs" together.
In the first photo, Madonna is seen posing with the DJ whom she calls "Viking Leader." "The End of a long week with Viking Leader AKA DJ Virgo AKA Avicii! So many great songs! #icantwait #revolution," the 55-year-old musician captioned the pic.
The second snap shows Madonna sitting on the floor while holding her guitar. She's joined by Avicii and some friends. "My Viking Harem! Great Music Great Vibes! We were grinding on that. Wood!" she said.
The "great songs" will likely appear in Madonna's upcoming album, which she has started working on. "Yes, plans are in the works already," she told The Canadian Press of her new record last month.
"Don't ask me with who - it's a secret. Top secret," she added. When asked if she had any plans to collaborate with Toronto rapper Drake, she responded, "If he'll have me."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked