Seth Rogen Calls Justin Bieber 'Obnoxious,' Reveals Stars He Smoked Weed With
Seth Rogen slammed Justin Bieber and talked about smoking weed in a recent TV appearance. The comedian stopped by Bravo's "Watch What Happens Live" on Wednesday, March 12. During a skit called "Spill the Herbal Tea", he revealed some names of stars he had smoked weed with as well as others who didn't smoke.
In the show, Rogen said that he had smoked weed with Snoop Dogg. He also shared that he did it with Sarah Silverman and Paul Rudd "lots of times," while Jonah Hill joined him "a few times." The 31-year-old star, however, revealed that he did not have a chance to smoke with Barbra Streisand. "No, but we talked about it a lot. She smoked weed with Peter Sellers though. That's the craziest s**t ever!" he said.
Rogen additionally praised his co-star in "The Interview" and "Sausage Party", James Franco. "This is really depressing for me to say... I've never smoked weed with James Franco because he doesn't smoke weed. That's why he's such a good actor! It's really sad, actually," he revealed.
When asked about his tweet following Bieber's arrest in January, he did not hold back his words. "In my opinion, Justin Bieber is a piece of s**t," he said. "He's obnoxious, he's ungrateful, he's insincere. He puts people's lives in danger."
More Seth Rogen News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris