Seth Rogen Calls Justin Bieber 'Obnoxious,' Reveals Stars He Smoked Weed With
Seth Rogen slammed Justin Bieber and talked about smoking weed in a recent TV appearance. The comedian stopped by Bravo's "Watch What Happens Live" on Wednesday, March 12. During a skit called "Spill the Herbal Tea", he revealed some names of stars he had smoked weed with as well as others who didn't smoke.
In the show, Rogen said that he had smoked weed with Snoop Dogg. He also shared that he did it with Sarah Silverman and Paul Rudd "lots of times," while Jonah Hill joined him "a few times." The 31-year-old star, however, revealed that he did not have a chance to smoke with Barbra Streisand. "No, but we talked about it a lot. She smoked weed with Peter Sellers though. That's the craziest s**t ever!" he said.
Rogen additionally praised his co-star in "The Interview" and "Sausage Party", James Franco. "This is really depressing for me to say... I've never smoked weed with James Franco because he doesn't smoke weed. That's why he's such a good actor! It's really sad, actually," he revealed.
When asked about his tweet following Bieber's arrest in January, he did not hold back his words. "In my opinion, Justin Bieber is a piece of s**t," he said. "He's obnoxious, he's ungrateful, he's insincere. He puts people's lives in danger."
More Seth Rogen News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake