Sebastian Stan Has Nine-Picture Deal With Marvel
Sebastian Stan reveals his multipicture deal with Marvel. While Chris Evans's deal with the studio only runs for six movies, Sebastian signs a nine-picture deal. It means that Sebastian's deal matches Samuel L. Jackson's.
"I think I actually have nine," he said when asked by Newsarama on how many movies he would have in Marvel. "Yeah, it's great job security." When asked if the movie would follow the comics and made him the New Captain America, he played it coy, "I don't know. They don't tell me anything. That's just the truth."
"When we wrapped ['Captain America: The First Avenger'], I had no idea if we'd be back," he added. "A lot of that has to do with fan response, the public response. But I did really hope that I'd be back to play this character again."
Sebastian played The Cap's sidekick James "Bucky" Barnes in the first. Now he's back as a brainwashed assassin in the second one, "Captain America: The Winter Soldier", due in the U.S. on April 4. The Russo brothers who directed the second entry will return for the upcoming "Captain America 3".
The second "Captain America" film is projected to debut with $80 million or more domestically. The first installment opened north of $65 million back in the summer of 2011.
"Captain America: The Winter Soldier" Clip "Good vs. Bad":
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked