First Look at Lindsay Lohan as a Bride on '2 Broke Girls'
Lindsay Lohan slips into a wedding gown for her upcoming guest stint on "2 Broke Girls". Sneak peek at her appearance on the show has now landed online as series regular Kat Dennings posted on Instagram a photo of them on the set.
Both actresses are featured wearing wedding dresses in the photo. While Lohan opted for a simple bridal gown, her co-star rocked an over-the-top merigue-style dress and a dramatic veil. "S**t gets real in upcoming episodes of 2 Broke Girls," Dennings captioned the pic.
Lohan also uploaded on her official site a collage of photos taken from the set. "sharing with you guys a preview wedding moment on set. #2brokegirls xo L," she wrote under the image which features other co-stars.
The 27-year-old star will guest star in an April 14 episode of the CBS sitcom as Claire Guinness, a soon-to-be-bride who asks Max (Dennings) and Caroline (Beth Behrs) to make her wedding cake. As Max and Caroline get to know her, it quickly becomes clear that Claire has trouble making decisions.
Lohan's docu-series titled "Lindsay" airs on Oprah Winfrey's OWN Sundays at 10 P.M. ET.
More 2 Broke Girls News
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby
- Ricky Gervais Is Back as David Brent in Hilarious 'Lady Gypsy' Music Video
- You'll Finally Get to Know More About This 'Gilmore Girls' Character on the Netflix Revival
- Chris Brown Kicked Out of Villa in Ibiza After Covering It in Urine and Vomit
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Enjoy Movie Date in L.A.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'