First Look at Lindsay Lohan as a Bride on '2 Broke Girls'
Lindsay Lohan slips into a wedding gown for her upcoming guest stint on "2 Broke Girls". Sneak peek at her appearance on the show has now landed online as series regular Kat Dennings posted on Instagram a photo of them on the set.
Both actresses are featured wearing wedding dresses in the photo. While Lohan opted for a simple bridal gown, her co-star rocked an over-the-top merigue-style dress and a dramatic veil. "S**t gets real in upcoming episodes of 2 Broke Girls," Dennings captioned the pic.
Lohan also uploaded on her official site a collage of photos taken from the set. "sharing with you guys a preview wedding moment on set. #2brokegirls xo L," she wrote under the image which features other co-stars.
The 27-year-old star will guest star in an April 14 episode of the CBS sitcom as Claire Guinness, a soon-to-be-bride who asks Max (Dennings) and Caroline (Beth Behrs) to make her wedding cake. As Max and Caroline get to know her, it quickly becomes clear that Claire has trouble making decisions.
Lohan's docu-series titled "Lindsay" airs on Oprah Winfrey's OWN Sundays at 10 P.M. ET.
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation