First Look at Lindsay Lohan as a Bride on '2 Broke Girls'
Lindsay Lohan slips into a wedding gown for her upcoming guest stint on "2 Broke Girls". Sneak peek at her appearance on the show has now landed online as series regular Kat Dennings posted on Instagram a photo of them on the set.
Both actresses are featured wearing wedding dresses in the photo. While Lohan opted for a simple bridal gown, her co-star rocked an over-the-top merigue-style dress and a dramatic veil. "S**t gets real in upcoming episodes of 2 Broke Girls," Dennings captioned the pic.
Lohan also uploaded on her official site a collage of photos taken from the set. "sharing with you guys a preview wedding moment on set. #2brokegirls xo L," she wrote under the image which features other co-stars.
The 27-year-old star will guest star in an April 14 episode of the CBS sitcom as Claire Guinness, a soon-to-be-bride who asks Max (Dennings) and Caroline (Beth Behrs) to make her wedding cake. As Max and Caroline get to know her, it quickly becomes clear that Claire has trouble making decisions.
Lohan's docu-series titled "Lindsay" airs on Oprah Winfrey's OWN Sundays at 10 P.M. ET.
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef