Shakira Previews 'Dare (La La La)' in Activia Commercial
In partnership with Dannon, Shakira has previewed her song called "Dare (La La La)" in a commercial for Activia. The 45-second TV ad, which has aired in Brazil, sees the Latin singer showing off some dance moves in a "fantasy forest" to promote the probiotic yogurt. Meanwhile, the up-tempo dance track is being played in the background.
"This new campaign demonstrates the connection between how you feel when your digestive system is working well and your overall well-being," Jeffrey Rothman, VP of marketing the Dannon Company, said of the new ad. "Like no one else in the world, Shakira's performance illustrates how feeling good on the inside can help you feel wonderful overall."
"I believe that feeling good on the inside is the key to personal well-being, and dance is one way to communicate that synergy of feeling good inside and overall well-being. Part of why I collaborated with Activia to make the new TV commercial is because I truly believe that taking care of yourself from the inside helps you unlock and express your well-being on the outside," Shakira explained.
"Dare (La La La)" is not completely a new song. It was originally planned to be released as a single in 2012 but later got scrapped due to her pregnancy. The track is now set to appear in the star's upcoming self-titled album, "Shakira", which is scheduled to be released later this month.
More Shakira News
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His 'SNL' Debut