Tina Fey Denies 'Mean Girls' Sequel Rumor
Tina Fey responds to the rumor suggesting she's working on a "Mean Girls" sequel. The rumor emerged after Lindsay Lohan said on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" that Tina told her about a reunion plan, but the "Saturday Night Live" alum denies it.
"Yeah, I saw her at the first episode of the 'Tonight Show'." Tina, who wrote the first film, told Access Hollywood. "We did that bit with Jimmy, and I said to her, 'Oh, I think someone may call us about doing some kind of reunion because next month is the tenth anniversary of the movie.' "
"And so really... if everyone's around we might try to do some kind of like panel discussion," she said during a junket for her new film, "Muppets Most Wanted". "But it's not like - it's not another movie. At most it would be like a panel discussion with a plate of hot wings."
"No, it's definitely not a movie," she reiterated. "It's just the anniversary is coming up, so everybody get your pink shirts. It's been 10 years. You can tell when you look at me. It's been 10 years."
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune