Tina Fey Denies 'Mean Girls' Sequel Rumor
Tina Fey responds to the rumor suggesting she's working on a "Mean Girls" sequel. The rumor emerged after Lindsay Lohan said on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" that Tina told her about a reunion plan, but the "Saturday Night Live" alum denies it.
"Yeah, I saw her at the first episode of the 'Tonight Show'." Tina, who wrote the first film, told Access Hollywood. "We did that bit with Jimmy, and I said to her, 'Oh, I think someone may call us about doing some kind of reunion because next month is the tenth anniversary of the movie.' "
"And so really... if everyone's around we might try to do some kind of like panel discussion," she said during a junket for her new film, "Muppets Most Wanted". "But it's not like - it's not another movie. At most it would be like a panel discussion with a plate of hot wings."
"No, it's definitely not a movie," she reiterated. "It's just the anniversary is coming up, so everybody get your pink shirts. It's been 10 years. You can tell when you look at me. It's been 10 years."
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder
- Drake's 'More Life' Dethrones Ed Sheeran's 'Divide' on Billboard 200
- 'The Walking Dead' Season Finale Sneak Peeks Tease Betrayal and the Big War
- 'Marvel's Inhumans' Debuts First Official Logo
- Katy Perry and Ryan Phillippe Spotted Flirting During Elton John's Birthday Party