Tina Fey Denies 'Mean Girls' Sequel Rumor
Tina Fey responds to the rumor suggesting she's working on a "Mean Girls" sequel. The rumor emerged after Lindsay Lohan said on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" that Tina told her about a reunion plan, but the "Saturday Night Live" alum denies it.
"Yeah, I saw her at the first episode of the 'Tonight Show'." Tina, who wrote the first film, told Access Hollywood. "We did that bit with Jimmy, and I said to her, 'Oh, I think someone may call us about doing some kind of reunion because next month is the tenth anniversary of the movie.' "
"And so really... if everyone's around we might try to do some kind of like panel discussion," she said during a junket for her new film, "Muppets Most Wanted". "But it's not like - it's not another movie. At most it would be like a panel discussion with a plate of hot wings."
"No, it's definitely not a movie," she reiterated. "It's just the anniversary is coming up, so everybody get your pink shirts. It's been 10 years. You can tell when you look at me. It's been 10 years."
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards