Tina Fey Denies 'Mean Girls' Sequel Rumor
Tina Fey responds to the rumor suggesting she's working on a "Mean Girls" sequel. The rumor emerged after Lindsay Lohan said on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" that Tina told her about a reunion plan, but the "Saturday Night Live" alum denies it.
"Yeah, I saw her at the first episode of the 'Tonight Show'." Tina, who wrote the first film, told Access Hollywood. "We did that bit with Jimmy, and I said to her, 'Oh, I think someone may call us about doing some kind of reunion because next month is the tenth anniversary of the movie.' "
"And so really... if everyone's around we might try to do some kind of like panel discussion," she said during a junket for her new film, "Muppets Most Wanted". "But it's not like - it's not another movie. At most it would be like a panel discussion with a plate of hot wings."
"No, it's definitely not a movie," she reiterated. "It's just the anniversary is coming up, so everybody get your pink shirts. It's been 10 years. You can tell when you look at me. It's been 10 years."
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash