Oprah Winfrey to Release Book 'What I Know for Sure'
Oprah Winfrey is going to release a new book this fall. Titled "What I Know For Sure", the book will be adapted from essays she wrote for O, the Oprah Magazine for the past 14 years. Flatiron Books, a new nonfiction imprint of Macmillan, announced on Wednesday, March 12 that the book would be released on September 2.
"What I Know For Sure" marks Flatiron Books' first release. According to the publisher, the book will be organized by themes such as joy, awe and gratitude and it offers "readers a guide to becoming their best selves."
"The essays offer a rare, powerful, and intimate glimpse into Oprah's inner life - her thoughts, struggles, and dreams - while providing readers a guide to becoming their best selves," the publisher explained. "Candid, moving, exhilarating, uplifting, and frequently humorous, the words Oprah shares in What I Know For Sure shimmer with the sort of truth that readers will turn to again and again."
In other news, Oprah's OWN recently released a sneak peak of "Oprah Prime - Cameron Diaz & Sharon Stone: Aging Gracefully". In the short clip, Sharon can be seen talking about her view about aging. "We have to have internal health and internal wellness," she says. "And I think that's physical health, mental health, spiritual health. You know, I think it's a sense of ethics. It's everything." The show airs on Sunday, March 16, at 9 P.M. ET/PT on OWN.
More Oprah Winfrey News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch