Oprah Winfrey to Release Book 'What I Know for Sure'
Oprah Winfrey is going to release a new book this fall. Titled "What I Know For Sure", the book will be adapted from essays she wrote for O, the Oprah Magazine for the past 14 years. Flatiron Books, a new nonfiction imprint of Macmillan, announced on Wednesday, March 12 that the book would be released on September 2.
"What I Know For Sure" marks Flatiron Books' first release. According to the publisher, the book will be organized by themes such as joy, awe and gratitude and it offers "readers a guide to becoming their best selves."
"The essays offer a rare, powerful, and intimate glimpse into Oprah's inner life - her thoughts, struggles, and dreams - while providing readers a guide to becoming their best selves," the publisher explained. "Candid, moving, exhilarating, uplifting, and frequently humorous, the words Oprah shares in What I Know For Sure shimmer with the sort of truth that readers will turn to again and again."
In other news, Oprah's OWN recently released a sneak peak of "Oprah Prime - Cameron Diaz & Sharon Stone: Aging Gracefully". In the short clip, Sharon can be seen talking about her view about aging. "We have to have internal health and internal wellness," she says. "And I think that's physical health, mental health, spiritual health. You know, I think it's a sense of ethics. It's everything." The show airs on Sunday, March 16, at 9 P.M. ET/PT on OWN.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'