Oprah Winfrey to Release Book 'What I Know for Sure'
Oprah Winfrey is going to release a new book this fall. Titled "What I Know For Sure", the book will be adapted from essays she wrote for O, the Oprah Magazine for the past 14 years. Flatiron Books, a new nonfiction imprint of Macmillan, announced on Wednesday, March 12 that the book would be released on September 2.
"What I Know For Sure" marks Flatiron Books' first release. According to the publisher, the book will be organized by themes such as joy, awe and gratitude and it offers "readers a guide to becoming their best selves."
"The essays offer a rare, powerful, and intimate glimpse into Oprah's inner life - her thoughts, struggles, and dreams - while providing readers a guide to becoming their best selves," the publisher explained. "Candid, moving, exhilarating, uplifting, and frequently humorous, the words Oprah shares in What I Know For Sure shimmer with the sort of truth that readers will turn to again and again."
In other news, Oprah's OWN recently released a sneak peak of "Oprah Prime - Cameron Diaz & Sharon Stone: Aging Gracefully". In the short clip, Sharon can be seen talking about her view about aging. "We have to have internal health and internal wellness," she says. "And I think that's physical health, mental health, spiritual health. You know, I think it's a sense of ethics. It's everything." The show airs on Sunday, March 16, at 9 P.M. ET/PT on OWN.
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight
- Uh-Oh! Blac Chyna Is Pissed Tyga and Kylie Jenner Stole Her Idea for King Cairo's Birthday Party
- Kim Kardashian's 'Not Doing Great' as She Reportedly Builds Panic Room After Paris Robbery
- Playboy Model Katie May Died Due to Fatal Injury Caused by Chiropractor, Coroner Confirms