Oprah Winfrey to Release Book 'What I Know for Sure'
Oprah Winfrey is going to release a new book this fall. Titled "What I Know For Sure", the book will be adapted from essays she wrote for O, the Oprah Magazine for the past 14 years. Flatiron Books, a new nonfiction imprint of Macmillan, announced on Wednesday, March 12 that the book would be released on September 2.
"What I Know For Sure" marks Flatiron Books' first release. According to the publisher, the book will be organized by themes such as joy, awe and gratitude and it offers "readers a guide to becoming their best selves."
"The essays offer a rare, powerful, and intimate glimpse into Oprah's inner life - her thoughts, struggles, and dreams - while providing readers a guide to becoming their best selves," the publisher explained. "Candid, moving, exhilarating, uplifting, and frequently humorous, the words Oprah shares in What I Know For Sure shimmer with the sort of truth that readers will turn to again and again."
In other news, Oprah's OWN recently released a sneak peak of "Oprah Prime - Cameron Diaz & Sharon Stone: Aging Gracefully". In the short clip, Sharon can be seen talking about her view about aging. "We have to have internal health and internal wellness," she says. "And I think that's physical health, mental health, spiritual health. You know, I think it's a sense of ethics. It's everything." The show airs on Sunday, March 16, at 9 P.M. ET/PT on OWN.
More Oprah Winfrey News
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Was Drug-Tested for 'Tomb Raider'
- Chris Pine Shaves His Head Bald. Find Out How 'Homeland' Inspired His New Look
- Tyga Threatens to Sue Blac Chyna for Defamation After Snapchat Rant