'How I Met Your Mother' Releases the Wedding Pictures
Robin and Barney will finally be married in "How I Met Your Mother" penultimate episode. First look at the wedding has now been shared in form of photos, one of which shows the couple smiling and looking at each other while standing at the altar. Other pictures see Robin Sr. (Ray Wise) walking Robin down the aisle and Patrice (Ellen Williams), one of Robin's bridesmaids, sobbing.
In "The End of the Aisle" which will air March 24, both Barney and Robin have panic attacks, only a half-hour before their nuptials. Meanwhile, Marshall and Lily rewrite their old wedding vows.
"HIMYM" will wrap up on March 31 with a one-hour series finale. Before that, the cast will appear on Bravo's "Inside the Actors Studio" on Thursday, March 27 at 8 P.M. ET/PT.
In excerpts from the taping, Cobie Smulders dishes on her on-screen fiance, played by Neil Patrick Harris. "Barney is so flirtatious as a character that it was sort of inevitable that we were going to at least sleep together," she says. "So I'm surprised and very excited that we've ended up here, and getting married."
Harris himself says about his character, "I think Barney's delusional. He lies overtly about things because if it was a boring night, he'll just make it a better night."
Josh Radnor, meanwhile, talks about what he likes best about the show. "I've always loved [that] it's not a cynical show," he shares. "It's a show that lets people love each other, and express that love. The whole point of the show is about love and the search for love...and it's also about family...a kind of modern family."
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her