'Transformers 4' Star Jack Reynor Is Engaged
Actor Jack Reynor is engaged to his girlfriend Madeline Mulqueen, a representative for the "Transformers: Age of Extinction" actor confirms to Daily Mail. Speculations of Reynor's engagement emerged on Tuesday, March 11 after his model girlfriend was spotted wearing a sparkler on her ring finger while working on a pilot for the TV show "Bounce" in Dublin.
Reynor and Mulqueen have been dating for more than a year before the proposal. The pair confirmed that they were in relationship when making appearance at the Irish Film and Television Awards last year.
Reynor plays Shane Dyson in "Transformers: Age of Extinction", which also stars Mark Wahlberg, Li Bingbing, Nicola Peltz and T.J. Miller among others. "We had a house in LA. It was good that we were together and experiencing it together," the 22-year-old Mulqueen said, referring to the movie filming in the U.S.
In addition to the action flick, the 22-year-old actor appeared alongside Vince Vaughn in 2013's comedy "Delivery Man". He also took part in critically acclaimed movie "What Richard Did". The fourth installment of the "Transformers" movie franchise will hit U.S. theaters on June 27.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'