'Transformers 4' Star Jack Reynor Is Engaged
Actor Jack Reynor is engaged to his girlfriend Madeline Mulqueen, a representative for the "Transformers: Age of Extinction" actor confirms to Daily Mail. Speculations of Reynor's engagement emerged on Tuesday, March 11 after his model girlfriend was spotted wearing a sparkler on her ring finger while working on a pilot for the TV show "Bounce" in Dublin.
Reynor and Mulqueen have been dating for more than a year before the proposal. The pair confirmed that they were in relationship when making appearance at the Irish Film and Television Awards last year.
Reynor plays Shane Dyson in "Transformers: Age of Extinction", which also stars Mark Wahlberg, Li Bingbing, Nicola Peltz and T.J. Miller among others. "We had a house in LA. It was good that we were together and experiencing it together," the 22-year-old Mulqueen said, referring to the movie filming in the U.S.
In addition to the action flick, the 22-year-old actor appeared alongside Vince Vaughn in 2013's comedy "Delivery Man". He also took part in critically acclaimed movie "What Richard Did". The fourth installment of the "Transformers" movie franchise will hit U.S. theaters on June 27.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media