'Transformers 4' Star Jack Reynor Is Engaged
Actor Jack Reynor is engaged to his girlfriend Madeline Mulqueen, a representative for the "Transformers: Age of Extinction" actor confirms to Daily Mail. Speculations of Reynor's engagement emerged on Tuesday, March 11 after his model girlfriend was spotted wearing a sparkler on her ring finger while working on a pilot for the TV show "Bounce" in Dublin.
Reynor and Mulqueen have been dating for more than a year before the proposal. The pair confirmed that they were in relationship when making appearance at the Irish Film and Television Awards last year.
Reynor plays Shane Dyson in "Transformers: Age of Extinction", which also stars Mark Wahlberg, Li Bingbing, Nicola Peltz and T.J. Miller among others. "We had a house in LA. It was good that we were together and experiencing it together," the 22-year-old Mulqueen said, referring to the movie filming in the U.S.
In addition to the action flick, the 22-year-old actor appeared alongside Vince Vaughn in 2013's comedy "Delivery Man". He also took part in critically acclaimed movie "What Richard Did". The fourth installment of the "Transformers" movie franchise will hit U.S. theaters on June 27.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie