'Pretty Little Liars' Brings Back Tyler Blackburn as Series Regular
Tyler Blackburn is reuniting with the Liars. It has been announced that the actor will be back reprising his role as Caleb Rivers on "Pretty Little Liars" after previously leaving the hit show for the shortlived spin-off, "Ravenswood".
Blackburn broke the news when appearing on ABC Family's YouTube series "Behind the Curtain" on Wednesday afternoon, March 12. "I've got some big news," he announced. "I'm heading back to 'Rosewood' and I will be back this summer on 'Pretty Little Liars'. Thank you so much for all of your support, I love you guys."
The 27-year-old is expected to make his appearance early in the upcoming fifth season of the teen drama mystery-thriller. He will be a full-fledged series regular. There's no word on how Caleb's return will affect Hanna's relationship with her new boyfriend Travis (Luke Kleintank), but "Liars" executive producer Oliver Goldstick teased that "it's a lovely reunion." Hanna and Caleb were dating on-and-off before they parted ways earlier in season 4.
"Ravenswood", which followed Blackburn's Caleb on the title town which has suffered under a deadly curse for generations, was ordered straight to series consisting of 10 episodes early last year. ABC Family, however, decided not to renew the show due to a lackluster performance.
"Liars" season 4 finale airs Tuesday, March 18 at 8 P.M. ET/PT and the fifth season debuts Tuesday, June 10.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch