'Pretty Little Liars' Brings Back Tyler Blackburn as Series Regular
Tyler Blackburn is reuniting with the Liars. It has been announced that the actor will be back reprising his role as Caleb Rivers on "Pretty Little Liars" after previously leaving the hit show for the shortlived spin-off, "Ravenswood".
Blackburn broke the news when appearing on ABC Family's YouTube series "Behind the Curtain" on Wednesday afternoon, March 12. "I've got some big news," he announced. "I'm heading back to 'Rosewood' and I will be back this summer on 'Pretty Little Liars'. Thank you so much for all of your support, I love you guys."
The 27-year-old is expected to make his appearance early in the upcoming fifth season of the teen drama mystery-thriller. He will be a full-fledged series regular. There's no word on how Caleb's return will affect Hanna's relationship with her new boyfriend Travis (Luke Kleintank), but "Liars" executive producer Oliver Goldstick teased that "it's a lovely reunion." Hanna and Caleb were dating on-and-off before they parted ways earlier in season 4.
"Ravenswood", which followed Blackburn's Caleb on the title town which has suffered under a deadly curse for generations, was ordered straight to series consisting of 10 episodes early last year. ABC Family, however, decided not to renew the show due to a lackluster performance.
"Liars" season 4 finale airs Tuesday, March 18 at 8 P.M. ET/PT and the fifth season debuts Tuesday, June 10.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones