Demi Lovato Battling Respiratory Infection
Demi Lovato is battling respiratory infection in the middle of her "Neon Lights" tour. The former "The X Factor (US)" judge opened up about her health issue in a screengrab of a chat posted on her Twitter on Tuesday, March 11.
"Seriously I woke up coughing up s**t with blood in it... And now I feel so much better... Crazy... Honestly I think my fans make me so happy that it made me feel better," read a screengrab of her conversation with a friend. The "Heart Attack" singer then added in another post that she had seen a doctor. "For all of you that are worried, I saw a doctor and it's just a respiratory infection," she assured her fans.
Despite the medical issue, Lovato did not want to cancel her show. "The last thing I would Ever want to do is cancel a show, with that being said I'm super sick tonight so it may not be my best show BUT I'm... So excited to perform for you guys but I may need you to sing most of the show for me!!! Hahaha," she wrote prior to her gig in Long Island.
Lovato started her "Neon Lights" tour in early February. She has 11 more stops for the North American leg before heading for South America.
True story. Ã�Â°Ã¯Â¿Â½Ã¯Â¿Â½Ã¯Â¿Â½Ã�Â°Ã¯Â¿Â½Ã¯Â¿Â½Ã¯Â¿Â½Ã�Â°Ã¯Â¿Â½Ã¯Â¿Â½Ã¯Â¿Â½ pic.twitter.com/fSpMCKGm02— demetria lovato (@ddlovato) March 12, 2014
More Demi Lovato News
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say