Demi Lovato Battling Respiratory Infection
Demi Lovato is battling respiratory infection in the middle of her "Neon Lights" tour. The former "The X Factor (US)" judge opened up about her health issue in a screengrab of a chat posted on her Twitter on Tuesday, March 11.
"Seriously I woke up coughing up s**t with blood in it... And now I feel so much better... Crazy... Honestly I think my fans make me so happy that it made me feel better," read a screengrab of her conversation with a friend. The "Heart Attack" singer then added in another post that she had seen a doctor. "For all of you that are worried, I saw a doctor and it's just a respiratory infection," she assured her fans.
Despite the medical issue, Lovato did not want to cancel her show. "The last thing I would Ever want to do is cancel a show, with that being said I'm super sick tonight so it may not be my best show BUT I'm... So excited to perform for you guys but I may need you to sing most of the show for me!!! Hahaha," she wrote prior to her gig in Long Island.
Lovato started her "Neon Lights" tour in early February. She has 11 more stops for the North American leg before heading for South America.
True story. Ã�Â°Ã¯Â¿Â½Ã¯Â¿Â½Ã¯Â¿Â½Ã�Â°Ã¯Â¿Â½Ã¯Â¿Â½Ã¯Â¿Â½Ã�Â°Ã¯Â¿Â½Ã¯Â¿Â½Ã¯Â¿Â½ pic.twitter.com/fSpMCKGm02— demetria lovato (@ddlovato) March 12, 2014
More Demi Lovato News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture