TV Host Bill O'Reilly: Beyonce's 'Partition' Video May Cause 'Unwanted Pregnancies'
Bill O'Reilly has made it clear that he's not a fan of the music and sexually explicit videos featured in Beyonce Knowles' visuals album "Beyonce". The TV host said in a recent episode of his show, "The O'Reilly Factor", that the former Destiny's Child member was a bad influence for teenage fans, especially girls.
O'Reilly was sitting down with Russell Simmons and was supposed to talk about the Def Jam co-founder's new book when he criticized Beyonce's "Partition" music video. "She puts out a new album with a video that glorifies having sex in the back of a limousine," he said.
"Teenage girls look up to Beyonce, particularly girls of color," he continued. "I'm saying why on earth would this woman do that. Why would she do it when she knows the devastation that unwanted pregnancies... and fractured families - why would Beyonce do that?"
Simmons tried his best to change the topic by talking about his book instead of Beyonce, but he failed. "I believe an entertainer like Beyonce and a mogul like you have an obligation to protect children, not put out exploitive garbage that you know harms impressionable children," O'Reilly added. "I think Beyonce, what she has done here, is inexplicable and I'm asking you, Russell Simmons, to explain it to me."
Simmons then defended Beyonce's "Partition" video, calling it an "art." O'Reilly quickly responded to the music mogul's statement, "That's art?! Beyonce having sex in the back of a limo and referencing Monica Lewinsky, that's art?"
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera