Taylor Swift Reportedly Ditches Selena Gomez Because of Justin Bieber
Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez reportedly have a strained relationship after the "Spring Breakers" star got closer to her former flame Justin Bieber. Sources told Us Weekly that Swift had distanced herself from Gomez after she showed signs of rekindling relationship with the Canadian singer, alleging that Swift was disgusted that they are back together.
A source also alleged that Gomez "used" Swift's friend and collaborator Ed Sheeran to make Bieber jealous. "After Selena pulled that move, Taylor started distancing herself," the source claimed.
Another source close to Swift, however, insisted that the allegations were not true. The source told Gossip Cop that the "I Knew You Were Trouble" singer "thinks of Selena like a little sister and will always be there for her." Back in July, Swift called Gomez "the closest thing I've ever had to a sister" in a Twitter post.
Swift has been spending some time with Lorde. The pair were seen hitting the beach last month and sightseeing in New York City earlier this week. Gomez, meanwhile, has been reported reuniting with Bieber after they were seen having breakfast together last week. She went to a party with Vanessa Hudgens earlier this month, captioning an Instagram photo of them, "My only, official party buddy for life."
More Taylor Swift News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars