Taylor Swift Reportedly Ditches Selena Gomez Because of Justin Bieber
Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez reportedly have a strained relationship after the "Spring Breakers" star got closer to her former flame Justin Bieber. Sources told Us Weekly that Swift had distanced herself from Gomez after she showed signs of rekindling relationship with the Canadian singer, alleging that Swift was disgusted that they are back together.
A source also alleged that Gomez "used" Swift's friend and collaborator Ed Sheeran to make Bieber jealous. "After Selena pulled that move, Taylor started distancing herself," the source claimed.
Another source close to Swift, however, insisted that the allegations were not true. The source told Gossip Cop that the "I Knew You Were Trouble" singer "thinks of Selena like a little sister and will always be there for her." Back in July, Swift called Gomez "the closest thing I've ever had to a sister" in a Twitter post.
Swift has been spending some time with Lorde. The pair were seen hitting the beach last month and sightseeing in New York City earlier this week. Gomez, meanwhile, has been reported reuniting with Bieber after they were seen having breakfast together last week. She went to a party with Vanessa Hudgens earlier this month, captioning an Instagram photo of them, "My only, official party buddy for life."
More Taylor Swift News
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift