Taylor Swift Reportedly Ditches Selena Gomez Because of Justin Bieber
Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez reportedly have a strained relationship after the "Spring Breakers" star got closer to her former flame Justin Bieber. Sources told Us Weekly that Swift had distanced herself from Gomez after she showed signs of rekindling relationship with the Canadian singer, alleging that Swift was disgusted that they are back together.
A source also alleged that Gomez "used" Swift's friend and collaborator Ed Sheeran to make Bieber jealous. "After Selena pulled that move, Taylor started distancing herself," the source claimed.
Another source close to Swift, however, insisted that the allegations were not true. The source told Gossip Cop that the "I Knew You Were Trouble" singer "thinks of Selena like a little sister and will always be there for her." Back in July, Swift called Gomez "the closest thing I've ever had to a sister" in a Twitter post.
Swift has been spending some time with Lorde. The pair were seen hitting the beach last month and sightseeing in New York City earlier this week. Gomez, meanwhile, has been reported reuniting with Bieber after they were seen having breakfast together last week. She went to a party with Vanessa Hudgens earlier this month, captioning an Instagram photo of them, "My only, official party buddy for life."
More Taylor Swift News
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2
- Blac Chyna Poses Nearly Naked for Elle and Calls Her Ex Tyga 'Kinda Cheap'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Recap: Mary Drake's Child Revealed, Someone Dead
- Mel C Reveals Why She Turned Down Spice Girls Reunion
- Drake and Rihanna Are 'Fully Dating' as They're Done 'Hiding' Their Relationship
- Miranda Kerr Reveals Ex Orlando Bloom Warned Her About His Penis Photos
- 'Star Wars' Actor Ian McDiarmid Confirms He Won't Return as Emperor Palpatine in 'Rogue One'
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years