Juan Pablo Galavis' Video Tribute to Ex-Girlfriend Carla Surfaces
The star of "The Bachelor" season 18 Juan Pablo Galavis recently shared a short clip which is dedicated to Nikki Ferrell. The video, however, is not the first time Galavis showed off his editing skills as he made similar clip back in 2009 which was dedicated to his then-girlfriend Carla Rodriguez and their daughter Camila.
The song "Todo Cambio" by Camila plays in the background as photos of the couple show up on screen. Some photos show them posing in various scenes. The reality star also included photos of the baby's ultrasound scans. Other photos show him and Rodriguez decorating the baby's nursery and holding a baby shower.
On Tuesday, March 11, Galavis uploaded a similar video featuring him and Ferrell. "Amor @Nikki_Ferrell, glad that we stay TRUE to ourselves and we are REAL... This is for YOU," he tweeted with a link to the clip which is titled "Adventures in Loving You".
"This is a recap of Mi Aventura...Thanks to Obie Bermudez for using the words I sent him and turning them into a song...'Adventures In Love You' is for you Mi Catira...," he wrote in an introductory message. Some of the sweet clips were taken from the ABC dating show. Galavis wrote in the end of the video, "Thanks for these interesting 4 months of hiding, now that the character of 'The Bachelor' is over, it is time for us to live our life for real. Te Adorao."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance