Juan Pablo Galavis' Video Tribute to Ex-Girlfriend Carla Surfaces
The star of "The Bachelor" season 18 Juan Pablo Galavis recently shared a short clip which is dedicated to Nikki Ferrell. The video, however, is not the first time Galavis showed off his editing skills as he made similar clip back in 2009 which was dedicated to his then-girlfriend Carla Rodriguez and their daughter Camila.
The song "Todo Cambio" by Camila plays in the background as photos of the couple show up on screen. Some photos show them posing in various scenes. The reality star also included photos of the baby's ultrasound scans. Other photos show him and Rodriguez decorating the baby's nursery and holding a baby shower.
On Tuesday, March 11, Galavis uploaded a similar video featuring him and Ferrell. "Amor @Nikki_Ferrell, glad that we stay TRUE to ourselves and we are REAL... This is for YOU," he tweeted with a link to the clip which is titled "Adventures in Loving You".
"This is a recap of Mi Aventura...Thanks to Obie Bermudez for using the words I sent him and turning them into a song...'Adventures In Love You' is for you Mi Catira...," he wrote in an introductory message. Some of the sweet clips were taken from the ABC dating show. Galavis wrote in the end of the video, "Thanks for these interesting 4 months of hiding, now that the character of 'The Bachelor' is over, it is time for us to live our life for real. Te Adorao."
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent