'Fast and Furious 7' Returns to Abu Dhabi to Resume Filming in April
"Fast and Furious 7" is ready to resume production after a few months of break. It's confirmed that the crew will be heading back to the Mideast city of Abu Dhabi to shoot more new scenes. They already filmed some stunt shots and helicopter footage in the Middle Eastern country before Paul Walker died on November 30 last year.
"We look forward to welcoming the stars and crew of Fast & Furious 7 in April. This is a great opportunity to not only generate international exposure for Abu Dhabi, but to also provide young Emiratis with work experience, which could help them to become the region's future filmmakers," says twofour54, the country's government-backed media.
Lead actor Vin Diesel himself took to Facebook to give his fans update on his preparation for the D-day. "The transition into that Dom state of mind has always been an interesting one... only this time there is added purpose, a collective goal to make this the best one in the series," he wrote. "P.s. The long awaited completion of Seven, begins..."
"Fast and Furious 7" directed by James Wan was originally due this year, but has to be moved back to April 10, 2015 after Walker's passing. The script was tweaked to send his character, Brian O'Conner, to a retirement. Other cast members include Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Michelle Rodriguez, Jason Statham, Ludacris, and Tyrese Gibson.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special