'Fast and Furious 7' Returns to Abu Dhabi to Resume Filming in April
"Fast and Furious 7" is ready to resume production after a few months of break. It's confirmed that the crew will be heading back to the Mideast city of Abu Dhabi to shoot more new scenes. They already filmed some stunt shots and helicopter footage in the Middle Eastern country before Paul Walker died on November 30 last year.
"We look forward to welcoming the stars and crew of Fast & Furious 7 in April. This is a great opportunity to not only generate international exposure for Abu Dhabi, but to also provide young Emiratis with work experience, which could help them to become the region's future filmmakers," says twofour54, the country's government-backed media.
Lead actor Vin Diesel himself took to Facebook to give his fans update on his preparation for the D-day. "The transition into that Dom state of mind has always been an interesting one... only this time there is added purpose, a collective goal to make this the best one in the series," he wrote. "P.s. The long awaited completion of Seven, begins..."
"Fast and Furious 7" directed by James Wan was originally due this year, but has to be moved back to April 10, 2015 after Walker's passing. The script was tweaked to send his character, Brian O'Conner, to a retirement. Other cast members include Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Michelle Rodriguez, Jason Statham, Ludacris, and Tyrese Gibson.
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4
- Drake's 'Views' Gets Quadruple-Platinum Certification
- Jimmy Kimmel Selected to Host 2017 Academy Awards
- Back on? Ryan Seacrest Spotted on Romantic Bike Ride With Ex Shayna Taylor in Venice
- Swoon Alert! Michelle Williams and James Van Der Beek Have 'Dawson's Creek' Mini Reunion
- Taylor Lautner Caught Making Out With His 'Scream Queens' Co-Star Billie Lourd
- Liam Payne's Facebook Is Hacked With Porn Images of Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry
- Optimus Prime Wants to Kill Bumblebee in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' First Teaser Trailer