Lindsay Lohan's Handwritten List of Famous Ex-Lovers Exposed
The names of all her lovers that Lindsay Lohan could think of are written down in a single piece of paper. The "Mean Girls" star allegedly was fooling around with her girlfriends when she jotted down the names at the Beverly Hills Hotel on January 30, 2013 and later tossed the paper aside.
Lohan named 36 of her famous lovers but only some have been revealed on In Touch Weekly's newest issue because the blurred ones are censored for "legal reasons." The magazine noted that some of the names were either married or in a relationship and the list "could rock several Hollywood relationships to the core."
"They were giggling and talking s**t about people in the industry," a source told In Touch. "It was her personal conquest list. She was trying to impress her friends with the list and then tossed it aside." Lohan allegedly would pause and think who else she had made out with "as if she had to remind herself of who they were."
Found among the list is Justin Timberlake who was linked to Lohan back in 2009. They allegedly saw each other at Avenue Lounge in New York and she later tweeted and then deleted, "where's jb cheater?" Timberlake was dating JB aka Jessica Biel at that time.
The list extends to Joaquin Phoenix, Lukas Haas, Paul Charles, Evan Peters, Nico Tortorella, Wilmer Valderrama, Jamie Dornan, Zac Efron, Jamie Burke, Heath Ledger, Colin Farrell, Ryan Rottman, Max George, Guy Berryman, James Franco, Adam Levine and Garrett Hedlund.
A lot of reps are expected to either deny or confirm the relationships but so far only Hedlund's rep who has come forward with strong denial. "I told In Touch that was completely not true and they chose to run it anyway. They worked in a film together. That's it. So annoying!" the rep said. Lohan and Hedlund are co-stars in 2001's "Georgia Rule".
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal