Chelsea Handler Scolds Piers Morgan for Not Paying Attention
Chelsea Handler and Piers Morgan exchanged some heated words on his TV show when she found out that he was tweeting during commercial break. Handler slammed Morgan for not paying attention to his guests.
It all started when Morgan complimented Handler for her amusing tweets. "I wish you did," she replied, sending Morgan to burst into laughter. "I mean in the middle of the commercial break - I want your viewers to know; they must know, because they're probably following you on Twitter."
Handler continued, "You can't even pay attention for 60 seconds. You're a terrible interviewer." Morgan then said that it was her fault for not keeping his attention. "It doesn't matter how interesting I am. You signed up for this show," Handler responded.
The comedienne, who is a talk show host herself, then dropped the bomb. "Well, maybe that's why your job is coming to an end," she deadpanned. Morgan tried to calm the situation by saying he liked her when she was nasty like that.
He would later took it to Twitter to address the situation, writing, "If I'm such a 'terrible interviewer' @chelseahandler - how come everyone's now tweeting & debating our interview... mwah x."
CNN announced in late February that "Piers Morgan Live" would be coming to an end but no specific date has been revealed.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier