First Wave of Nick's Kids Choice Awards Presenters and Performers Announced
The first set of presenters and performers for the upcoming 2014 Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards has been revealed. "Veronica Mars" actress Kristen Bell is among those scheduled to present, joined in the list by Ian Somerhalder and Will Arnett.
According to THR, indie rock band American Authors will perform their single "Best Day of My Life" at the Saturday, March 29 ceremony. "We're such big fans of Nickelodeon and the Kids Choice Awards! It's an honor to be performing on the show March 29th, we can't wait! PLEASE SLIME US!!!!" they said in a statement to THR.
Aloe Blacc is also scheduled to take the stage to perform two songs in a medley. "Looking forward to my very first Kids Choice Awards performance. Can't wait to sing 'Wake Me Up' and 'The Man' with all my fans," he said.
The Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards airs live on March 29 at 8 P.M. ET/PT from the Galen Center in Los Angeles, California. Mark Wahlberg is set to host while the nominees have been revealed last month.
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character