First Wave of Nick's Kids Choice Awards Presenters and Performers Announced
The first set of presenters and performers for the upcoming 2014 Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards has been revealed. "Veronica Mars" actress Kristen Bell is among those scheduled to present, joined in the list by Ian Somerhalder and Will Arnett.
According to THR, indie rock band American Authors will perform their single "Best Day of My Life" at the Saturday, March 29 ceremony. "We're such big fans of Nickelodeon and the Kids Choice Awards! It's an honor to be performing on the show March 29th, we can't wait! PLEASE SLIME US!!!!" they said in a statement to THR.
Aloe Blacc is also scheduled to take the stage to perform two songs in a medley. "Looking forward to my very first Kids Choice Awards performance. Can't wait to sing 'Wake Me Up' and 'The Man' with all my fans," he said.
The Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards airs live on March 29 at 8 P.M. ET/PT from the Galen Center in Los Angeles, California. Mark Wahlberg is set to host while the nominees have been revealed last month.
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle