First Wave of Nick's Kids Choice Awards Presenters and Performers Announced
The first set of presenters and performers for the upcoming 2014 Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards has been revealed. "Veronica Mars" actress Kristen Bell is among those scheduled to present, joined in the list by Ian Somerhalder and Will Arnett.
According to THR, indie rock band American Authors will perform their single "Best Day of My Life" at the Saturday, March 29 ceremony. "We're such big fans of Nickelodeon and the Kids Choice Awards! It's an honor to be performing on the show March 29th, we can't wait! PLEASE SLIME US!!!!" they said in a statement to THR.
Aloe Blacc is also scheduled to take the stage to perform two songs in a medley. "Looking forward to my very first Kids Choice Awards performance. Can't wait to sing 'Wake Me Up' and 'The Man' with all my fans," he said.
The Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards airs live on March 29 at 8 P.M. ET/PT from the Galen Center in Los Angeles, California. Mark Wahlberg is set to host while the nominees have been revealed last month.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special