First Wave of Nick's Kids Choice Awards Presenters and Performers Announced
The first set of presenters and performers for the upcoming 2014 Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards has been revealed. "Veronica Mars" actress Kristen Bell is among those scheduled to present, joined in the list by Ian Somerhalder and Will Arnett.
According to THR, indie rock band American Authors will perform their single "Best Day of My Life" at the Saturday, March 29 ceremony. "We're such big fans of Nickelodeon and the Kids Choice Awards! It's an honor to be performing on the show March 29th, we can't wait! PLEASE SLIME US!!!!" they said in a statement to THR.
Aloe Blacc is also scheduled to take the stage to perform two songs in a medley. "Looking forward to my very first Kids Choice Awards performance. Can't wait to sing 'Wake Me Up' and 'The Man' with all my fans," he said.
The Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards airs live on March 29 at 8 P.M. ET/PT from the Galen Center in Los Angeles, California. Mark Wahlberg is set to host while the nominees have been revealed last month.
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards
- Demi Lovato Surprises Fans as Undercover Lyft Driver and Disses Selena Gomez
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'