First Wave of Nick's Kids Choice Awards Presenters and Performers Announced
The first set of presenters and performers for the upcoming 2014 Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards has been revealed. "Veronica Mars" actress Kristen Bell is among those scheduled to present, joined in the list by Ian Somerhalder and Will Arnett.
According to THR, indie rock band American Authors will perform their single "Best Day of My Life" at the Saturday, March 29 ceremony. "We're such big fans of Nickelodeon and the Kids Choice Awards! It's an honor to be performing on the show March 29th, we can't wait! PLEASE SLIME US!!!!" they said in a statement to THR.
Aloe Blacc is also scheduled to take the stage to perform two songs in a medley. "Looking forward to my very first Kids Choice Awards performance. Can't wait to sing 'Wake Me Up' and 'The Man' with all my fans," he said.
The Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards airs live on March 29 at 8 P.M. ET/PT from the Galen Center in Los Angeles, California. Mark Wahlberg is set to host while the nominees have been revealed last month.
- Is Katy Perry Romancing Calvin Harris to Get Back at Taylor Swift?
- Miley Cyrus Makes Liam Hemsworth Jealous Over Her Pampering Sessions With Pet Pig
- 'Bachelorette' Recap: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Help Test the Guys' Husband Skills
- John Boyega Shows Finn's New Weapon in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Bella Thorne Gets Cuddly With Ex Gregg Sulkin After Super Quick Fling With Scott Disick
- Kourtney Kardashian Ready to Introduce Younes Bendjima to Her Family
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Is Not Hacked, Claims Disney CEO
- Niall Horan Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims, Makes 'On the Loose' TV Debut on 'Today'