'Pretty Little Liars' Season 4 Finale Sneak Peeks': Ali Tells All
"Pretty Little Liars" promises to answer more burning questions in its upcoming fourth season finale. A preview for the episode teases the most shocking moment in the show's history as the Liars encounter the mysterious person in hood. Hanna points a gun to the man, telling him/her to take off the mask.
According to the official synopsis, "After years of questions and mystery surrounding the night Alison DiLaurentis disappeared, her four best friends come face to face with Ali and finally learn what really happened to her that September night. Now with their newfound knowledge of Ali's long-held secrets, can Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer help Alison finally figure out who 'A' is?"
"A Is for Answers" will air Tuesday, March 18 at 8/7c on ABC Family. The episode flashes back to the night Alison went missing, bringing back Noel Kahn (Brant Daugherty) and the late Ian Thomas (Ryan Merriman).
Photos for the season finale were previously revealed, showing Ali having an argument with Ian before she's being buried.
"Pretty Little Liars" 5.24 Preview:
"Pretty Little Liars" 5.24 Clip:
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs
- Watch Katy Perry and Joel McHale Get Arrested for Voting Naked
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels