'Pretty Little Liars' Season 4 Finale Sneak Peeks': Ali Tells All
"Pretty Little Liars" promises to answer more burning questions in its upcoming fourth season finale. A preview for the episode teases the most shocking moment in the show's history as the Liars encounter the mysterious person in hood. Hanna points a gun to the man, telling him/her to take off the mask.
According to the official synopsis, "After years of questions and mystery surrounding the night Alison DiLaurentis disappeared, her four best friends come face to face with Ali and finally learn what really happened to her that September night. Now with their newfound knowledge of Ali's long-held secrets, can Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer help Alison finally figure out who 'A' is?"
"A Is for Answers" will air Tuesday, March 18 at 8/7c on ABC Family. The episode flashes back to the night Alison went missing, bringing back Noel Kahn (Brant Daugherty) and the late Ian Thomas (Ryan Merriman).
Photos for the season finale were previously revealed, showing Ali having an argument with Ian before she's being buried.
"Pretty Little Liars" 5.24 Preview:
"Pretty Little Liars" 5.24 Clip:
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'
- Amber Heard Reportedly Dating a Musician After Johnny Depp Split. Who's Her New Man?
- NBC Announces Next Live Musical 'Bye Bye Birdie' Starring Jennifer Lopez
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?