'Pretty Little Liars' Season 4 Finale Sneak Peeks': Ali Tells All
"Pretty Little Liars" promises to answer more burning questions in its upcoming fourth season finale. A preview for the episode teases the most shocking moment in the show's history as the Liars encounter the mysterious person in hood. Hanna points a gun to the man, telling him/her to take off the mask.
According to the official synopsis, "After years of questions and mystery surrounding the night Alison DiLaurentis disappeared, her four best friends come face to face with Ali and finally learn what really happened to her that September night. Now with their newfound knowledge of Ali's long-held secrets, can Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer help Alison finally figure out who 'A' is?"
"A Is for Answers" will air Tuesday, March 18 at 8/7c on ABC Family. The episode flashes back to the night Alison went missing, bringing back Noel Kahn (Brant Daugherty) and the late Ian Thomas (Ryan Merriman).
Photos for the season finale were previously revealed, showing Ali having an argument with Ian before she's being buried.
"Pretty Little Liars" 5.24 Preview:
"Pretty Little Liars" 5.24 Clip:
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard