Little Mix's Leigh-Anne Pinnock Injured During Tour
One lady from Little Mix has suffered injury during their ongoing tour. The British four-piece, who's currently supporting Demi Lovato's "Neon Lights" tour, revealed in an interview with MTV News that a microphone fell and landed on Leigh-Anne Pinnock's head when they were rehearsing onstage.
The microphone belongs to Fifth Harmony, who is also hitting the road with them. Pinnock said she "nearly died" after the incident. Fellow Little Mix member Perrie Edwards said, "Leigh-Anne is the most dramatic person you will ever meet, but this time bless her because honestly my heart went out to her."
"Fifth Harmony have these things [props], and obviously no one knew they were going to be wobbling like the way they were. And then we were just doing our own thing and then the next thing you know this thing just comes down and cracks Leigh-Anne on the head," she explained.
Pinnock then added, "And then I fell to the floor and the mic went into my nose. I got a nice big lip, but I didn't put any ice on it because I wanted it to stay plump. It's a miracle really."
Little Mix is currently promoting their second album "Salute" that was released in the U.S. last month. The ladies appeared in the Monday, March 10 episode of "Late Show with David Letterman" to perform "Move", a song off the record.
More Little Mix News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics