Jennifer Lopez on Rescuing Ben Affleck or Diddy: 'I'd Let Both Those Motherf**kers Drown'
Jennifer Lopez played coy when asked about her famous exes Ben Affleck and Sean "P. Diddy" Combs in a recent interview with Power 106's Big Boy. On Monday, March 10, the host asked the "American Idol" judge to choose one of her exes to save if they are drowned in the ocean.
"You're on a raft in the middle of the ocean," the host said. "You look in the ocean, you see two people floating. You can only pull up one because that's how much room you have on the raft. You look in the ocean, you see Ben Affleck and you see Diddy." Lopez laughed as soon as she heard Affleck's name and had a fit of giggle when the host mentioned Diddy. "I'd let both those motherf**kers drown!" she answered jokingly.
"That's terrible," the mother of two quickly added. "I'm just joking. Ben, Puffy, you know I love you. You know that. They know it. It was a good punch line ... That's terrible. This is the worst interview ever. You are crazy. You got me in trouble."
Lopez and Diddy dated in the 1990s. She started dating Affleck in 2002, but they separated in 2004.
Lopez and the two stars stay friendly following the separation. In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter in 2012, Affleck said, "We don't have the kind of relationship where she relies on me for advice, but we do have the kind of relationship where there'll be an e-mail saying, 'Oh, your movie looks great.' I remember when she got 'American Idol'. I said: 'This was really smart. Good luck.' I touch base."
The "On the Floor" singer also only has good words for the actor/director. After "Argo" won a Golden Globe trophy last year, she told Ellen DeGeneres, "It was nice to see him have that moment. I was really happy for him."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger