Video: Drake Sings Rihanna's 'Stay' During Concert in Belgium
Drake showed his love for Brussels and rumored girlfriend Rihanna when he brought his "Would You Like a Tour?" tour to Belgium. He performed a cover of the Bajan singer's hit called "Stay" during the concert that took place over the weekend.
The Toronto rapper changed some lyrics of the ballad, singing, "Brussels, I want you to stay with me/ I put my hands in the air and say show me something good." The crowd, which reportedly included RiRi, went wild after he finished the song.
"Stay" is featured in Rihanna's latest LP, "Unapologetic", which was released in 2012. The original track features guest vocals from Mikky Ekko.
Drake is currently in the European leg of his tour, which was launched to support his "Nothing Was the Same" album. A few weeks ago, he brought out Rihanna to perform their collaboration hit "Take Care".
The two stars, who dated in the past, were spotted partying together at Cirque le Soir Club on Monday, March 10 in Soho. Previosly, they were seen together at a London restaurant. A source said that the pair "walked through Nobu hand in hand and sat down with a couple of friends for a meal." The source added, "She looked completely at ease in Drake's company and he had his arm around her as they sat. They were behaving very much like a loved-up couple."
More Drake News
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie