Video: Drake Sings Rihanna's 'Stay' During Concert in Belgium
Drake showed his love for Brussels and rumored girlfriend Rihanna when he brought his "Would You Like a Tour?" tour to Belgium. He performed a cover of the Bajan singer's hit called "Stay" during the concert that took place over the weekend.
The Toronto rapper changed some lyrics of the ballad, singing, "Brussels, I want you to stay with me/ I put my hands in the air and say show me something good." The crowd, which reportedly included RiRi, went wild after he finished the song.
"Stay" is featured in Rihanna's latest LP, "Unapologetic", which was released in 2012. The original track features guest vocals from Mikky Ekko.
Drake is currently in the European leg of his tour, which was launched to support his "Nothing Was the Same" album. A few weeks ago, he brought out Rihanna to perform their collaboration hit "Take Care".
The two stars, who dated in the past, were spotted partying together at Cirque le Soir Club on Monday, March 10 in Soho. Previosly, they were seen together at a London restaurant. A source said that the pair "walked through Nobu hand in hand and sat down with a couple of friends for a meal." The source added, "She looked completely at ease in Drake's company and he had his arm around her as they sat. They were behaving very much like a loved-up couple."
More Drake News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie