Sam Riley and Eddie Redmayne Shortlisted for Doctor Doom Role in 'Fantastic Four'
Four actors are reportedly eying a coveted role as Doctor Doom in "The Fantastic Four". According to The Wrap, Sam Riley and Eddie Redmayne are among the shortlisted contenders along with Toby Kebbell and Domhnall Gleeson.
Jack Huston who is known for his role Richard Harrow on "Boardwalk Empire" was also rumored being in talks for the villainous role for the reboot. However, it's unclear if he remains in the mix now that four new candidates emerge.
The "Fantastic Four" remake is directed by Josh Trank. Miles Teller will star as the rubber man, Reed Richards, Michael B. Jordan as Johnny Storm or Human Torch, Kate Mara as Sue Storm or Invincible Woman, and Jamie Bell as Ben Grimm or The Thing. It will open June 19, 2015 in the United States.
Riley will next be seen in Disney's "Maleficent", and Redmayne is among the cast of the upcoming "Jupiter Ascending". Kebbell also has one movie coming this year, "Dawn of the Planet of the Apes", while Gleeson has several including Angelina Jolie's "Unbroken".
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign