Sam Riley and Eddie Redmayne Shortlisted for Doctor Doom Role in 'Fantastic Four'
Four actors are reportedly eying a coveted role as Doctor Doom in "The Fantastic Four". According to The Wrap, Sam Riley and Eddie Redmayne are among the shortlisted contenders along with Toby Kebbell and Domhnall Gleeson.
Jack Huston who is known for his role Richard Harrow on "Boardwalk Empire" was also rumored being in talks for the villainous role for the reboot. However, it's unclear if he remains in the mix now that four new candidates emerge.
The "Fantastic Four" remake is directed by Josh Trank. Miles Teller will star as the rubber man, Reed Richards, Michael B. Jordan as Johnny Storm or Human Torch, Kate Mara as Sue Storm or Invincible Woman, and Jamie Bell as Ben Grimm or The Thing. It will open June 19, 2015 in the United States.
Riley will next be seen in Disney's "Maleficent", and Redmayne is among the cast of the upcoming "Jupiter Ascending". Kebbell also has one movie coming this year, "Dawn of the Planet of the Apes", while Gleeson has several including Angelina Jolie's "Unbroken".
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- Rihanna, Beyonce and More Thank Barack and Michelle Obama With Adorable Posts
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day