Selena Gomez Wears Crop Top While Filming Adidas Ad
Selena Gomez is back to work following headline-making story of her reuniting with Justin Bieber over the weekend. On Tuesday, March 11, the pop star was photographed filming a commercial for Adidas NEO label for its spring-summer 2014 fashion collection in New York City.
Photos taken from the filming site show the "Spring Breakers" star wearing a long-sleeve crop top, showing off her trim stomach. She also wears black pants, a jacket and a beanie as she strikes some poses in front of the camera. She applies natural-looking make-up and styles her hair loose for the photo shoot.
Gomez and Bieber have been reported rekindling their relationship after they were seen having breakfast together in a local eatery in Austin on Friday. The restaurant's manager told PEOPLE that they "were sitting next to each other hugging and kissing in front of the staff. They weren't hiding it and seemed to be boyfriend and girlfriend."
The next day, Bieber was said staying in her tour bus as she made an appearance at the 2014 BorderFest concert at the Hidalgo State Farm Arena in Texas. "Justin was present at the concert but was confined to the tour bus, which he never left. He did step out for a cigarette and jumped back on," a source told E! News. "He didn't watch the show, for security reasons, he was confined to Selena's bus, never stepped out of there."
Bieber then fueled speculations that they were back together in Instagram videos. The 19-year-old star shared two clips of him and Gomez executing a choreographed dancing in a studio on Monday. In the sexy clips, Gomez can be seen being pinned against the wall at one point.
More Selena Gomez News
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary