Selena Gomez Wears Crop Top While Filming Adidas Ad
Selena Gomez is back to work following headline-making story of her reuniting with Justin Bieber over the weekend. On Tuesday, March 11, the pop star was photographed filming a commercial for Adidas NEO label for its spring-summer 2014 fashion collection in New York City.
Photos taken from the filming site show the "Spring Breakers" star wearing a long-sleeve crop top, showing off her trim stomach. She also wears black pants, a jacket and a beanie as she strikes some poses in front of the camera. She applies natural-looking make-up and styles her hair loose for the photo shoot.
Gomez and Bieber have been reported rekindling their relationship after they were seen having breakfast together in a local eatery in Austin on Friday. The restaurant's manager told PEOPLE that they "were sitting next to each other hugging and kissing in front of the staff. They weren't hiding it and seemed to be boyfriend and girlfriend."
The next day, Bieber was said staying in her tour bus as she made an appearance at the 2014 BorderFest concert at the Hidalgo State Farm Arena in Texas. "Justin was present at the concert but was confined to the tour bus, which he never left. He did step out for a cigarette and jumped back on," a source told E! News. "He didn't watch the show, for security reasons, he was confined to Selena's bus, never stepped out of there."
Bieber then fueled speculations that they were back together in Instagram videos. The 19-year-old star shared two clips of him and Gomez executing a choreographed dancing in a studio on Monday. In the sexy clips, Gomez can be seen being pinned against the wall at one point.
More Selena Gomez News
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot
- Beyonce Remembers Aaliyah 15 Years Later With Sweet Throwback Video
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Kills Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'