Kevin Hart and Jamie Foxx in Talks for 'The Black Phantom'
Kevin Hart and Jamie Foxx are in negotiations to star in Screen Gems' "The Black Phantom". The film will reunite Hart with "Ride Along" director Tim Story and producer Will Packer who is set to produce it along with Will Gluck.
The movie will revolve around a double-crossed mob hitman as he enlists the help of another hitman called Black Phantom who had actually been sent to kill him. Duo Dave Lease and Megan Hinds are tapped to write the screenplay.
Hart is fresh off his two box office hits, "Ride Along" and "About Last Night". He will be seen in "Think Like a Man Too" later this year and "The Wedding Ringer" next year. He has also been cast to reprise his role in "Ride Along 2".
Foxx also has at least two high profile movies this year. He will play the villainous Electro in "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" and plays one of the main characters in "Annie" remake. He is also among voice cast members of "Rio 2".
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics