Kevin Hart and Jamie Foxx in Talks for 'The Black Phantom'
Kevin Hart and Jamie Foxx are in negotiations to star in Screen Gems' "The Black Phantom". The film will reunite Hart with "Ride Along" director Tim Story and producer Will Packer who is set to produce it along with Will Gluck.
The movie will revolve around a double-crossed mob hitman as he enlists the help of another hitman called Black Phantom who had actually been sent to kill him. Duo Dave Lease and Megan Hinds are tapped to write the screenplay.
Hart is fresh off his two box office hits, "Ride Along" and "About Last Night". He will be seen in "Think Like a Man Too" later this year and "The Wedding Ringer" next year. He has also been cast to reprise his role in "Ride Along 2".
Foxx also has at least two high profile movies this year. He will play the villainous Electro in "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" and plays one of the main characters in "Annie" remake. He is also among voice cast members of "Rio 2".
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival