Kevin Hart and Jamie Foxx in Talks for 'The Black Phantom'
Kevin Hart and Jamie Foxx are in negotiations to star in Screen Gems' "The Black Phantom". The film will reunite Hart with "Ride Along" director Tim Story and producer Will Packer who is set to produce it along with Will Gluck.
The movie will revolve around a double-crossed mob hitman as he enlists the help of another hitman called Black Phantom who had actually been sent to kill him. Duo Dave Lease and Megan Hinds are tapped to write the screenplay.
Hart is fresh off his two box office hits, "Ride Along" and "About Last Night". He will be seen in "Think Like a Man Too" later this year and "The Wedding Ringer" next year. He has also been cast to reprise his role in "Ride Along 2".
Foxx also has at least two high profile movies this year. He will play the villainous Electro in "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" and plays one of the main characters in "Annie" remake. He is also among voice cast members of "Rio 2".
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood