Kevin Hart and Jamie Foxx in Talks for 'The Black Phantom'
Kevin Hart and Jamie Foxx are in negotiations to star in Screen Gems' "The Black Phantom". The film will reunite Hart with "Ride Along" director Tim Story and producer Will Packer who is set to produce it along with Will Gluck.
The movie will revolve around a double-crossed mob hitman as he enlists the help of another hitman called Black Phantom who had actually been sent to kill him. Duo Dave Lease and Megan Hinds are tapped to write the screenplay.
Hart is fresh off his two box office hits, "Ride Along" and "About Last Night". He will be seen in "Think Like a Man Too" later this year and "The Wedding Ringer" next year. He has also been cast to reprise his role in "Ride Along 2".
Foxx also has at least two high profile movies this year. He will play the villainous Electro in "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" and plays one of the main characters in "Annie" remake. He is also among voice cast members of "Rio 2".
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed
- Artist of the Week: Bruno Mars
- 'The Walking Dead' Star on Daryl's Part in the Latest Death: 'It Weighs Heavily on Him'
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories