Kevin Hart and Jamie Foxx in Talks for 'The Black Phantom'
Kevin Hart and Jamie Foxx are in negotiations to star in Screen Gems' "The Black Phantom". The film will reunite Hart with "Ride Along" director Tim Story and producer Will Packer who is set to produce it along with Will Gluck.
The movie will revolve around a double-crossed mob hitman as he enlists the help of another hitman called Black Phantom who had actually been sent to kill him. Duo Dave Lease and Megan Hinds are tapped to write the screenplay.
Hart is fresh off his two box office hits, "Ride Along" and "About Last Night". He will be seen in "Think Like a Man Too" later this year and "The Wedding Ringer" next year. He has also been cast to reprise his role in "Ride Along 2".
Foxx also has at least two high profile movies this year. He will play the villainous Electro in "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" and plays one of the main characters in "Annie" remake. He is also among voice cast members of "Rio 2".
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama