Shailene Woodley Hints at Hooking Up With Co-Star After Filming
Shailene Woodley talks about work and shares a glimpse of her love life in a new interview for Teen Vogue's April issue. The "Divergent" star has been taking parts in projects about relationship, but she admits that she does not have a boyfriend.
"That's crazy! I never thought about that," she says of her works. "I haven't had time to think about a relationship! I literally have not had a boyfriend in almost five years. I've never even hooked up with anybody I've worked on a movie with." But when asked if she dated a co-star after filming was done, she says with a laugh, "Well, that might have happened on something...."
Woodley, who initially turned down the "Divergent" role, additionally opens up about a conversation she had with Jennifer Lawrence. "I asked Jennifer Lawrence, 'Are you happy with your choice to take on 'The Hunger Games'? ' And she said she wouldn't change it for the world," the 22-year-old star shares. Lawrence then convinced her to take the role.
"She told me, 'There are some things - don't make a sex tape, don't do drugs, don't do things in public - that you wouldn't want other people judging you for. But this is the best decision you'll ever make,' " Woodley says.
Woodley plays Beatrice "Tris" Prior in "Divergent". She stars alongside Kate Winslet, Zoe Kravitz, Miles Teller, Ansel Elgort and Theo James in the sci-fi action movie which is based on a novel by Veronica Roth. Directed by Neil Burger, the flick will hit U.S. theaters on March 21.
More Shailene Woodley News
- Angelina Jolie Backtracks Her Comment After She's Warned to Stop Trashing Brad Pitt
- Never-Before-Seen Footage of Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Surfaces
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order