Shailene Woodley Hints at Hooking Up With Co-Star After Filming
Shailene Woodley talks about work and shares a glimpse of her love life in a new interview for Teen Vogue's April issue. The "Divergent" star has been taking parts in projects about relationship, but she admits that she does not have a boyfriend.
"That's crazy! I never thought about that," she says of her works. "I haven't had time to think about a relationship! I literally have not had a boyfriend in almost five years. I've never even hooked up with anybody I've worked on a movie with." But when asked if she dated a co-star after filming was done, she says with a laugh, "Well, that might have happened on something...."
Woodley, who initially turned down the "Divergent" role, additionally opens up about a conversation she had with Jennifer Lawrence. "I asked Jennifer Lawrence, 'Are you happy with your choice to take on 'The Hunger Games'? ' And she said she wouldn't change it for the world," the 22-year-old star shares. Lawrence then convinced her to take the role.
"She told me, 'There are some things - don't make a sex tape, don't do drugs, don't do things in public - that you wouldn't want other people judging you for. But this is the best decision you'll ever make,' " Woodley says.
Woodley plays Beatrice "Tris" Prior in "Divergent". She stars alongside Kate Winslet, Zoe Kravitz, Miles Teller, Ansel Elgort and Theo James in the sci-fi action movie which is based on a novel by Veronica Roth. Directed by Neil Burger, the flick will hit U.S. theaters on March 21.
More Shailene Woodley News
- Rihanna Accused of Disrespecting Queen Elizabeth
- Ireland Baldwin Celebrates Earth Day by Going Topless - See the Pic!
- Dan Stevens Is Open to Another 'Beauty and the Beast' Film
- Jealous Kim Kardashian Planning to Outshine Beyonce by Getting Pregnant Again
- Watch Lady GaGa's Emotional Tribute to Cancer-Stricken Friend During Coachella Performance
- Rob Kardashian's Not Ready to Give Up on His 'Unhealthy' Relationship With Blac Chyna
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money