Shailene Woodley Hints at Hooking Up With Co-Star After Filming
Shailene Woodley talks about work and shares a glimpse of her love life in a new interview for Teen Vogue's April issue. The "Divergent" star has been taking parts in projects about relationship, but she admits that she does not have a boyfriend.
"That's crazy! I never thought about that," she says of her works. "I haven't had time to think about a relationship! I literally have not had a boyfriend in almost five years. I've never even hooked up with anybody I've worked on a movie with." But when asked if she dated a co-star after filming was done, she says with a laugh, "Well, that might have happened on something...."
Woodley, who initially turned down the "Divergent" role, additionally opens up about a conversation she had with Jennifer Lawrence. "I asked Jennifer Lawrence, 'Are you happy with your choice to take on 'The Hunger Games'? ' And she said she wouldn't change it for the world," the 22-year-old star shares. Lawrence then convinced her to take the role.
"She told me, 'There are some things - don't make a sex tape, don't do drugs, don't do things in public - that you wouldn't want other people judging you for. But this is the best decision you'll ever make,' " Woodley says.
Woodley plays Beatrice "Tris" Prior in "Divergent". She stars alongside Kate Winslet, Zoe Kravitz, Miles Teller, Ansel Elgort and Theo James in the sci-fi action movie which is based on a novel by Veronica Roth. Directed by Neil Burger, the flick will hit U.S. theaters on March 21.
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 13 Premiere: The Crazy One, the Creepy One and the First Kiss
- Is Brandy Pregnant With New BF Sir the Baptist's Child?
- Rihanna and Lupita Nyong'o to Star in a Movie Based on a Twitter Sensation
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Flaunt Booties in Skimpy Swimsuits During Vacation in Cannes
- Lana Del Rey Debuts 'Cherry', Dishes on Collaboration With Stevie Nicks
- Lady GaGa Posts Topless Pic to Wish Naomi Campbell Happy Birthday
- 'The Voice' Live Finale Part 1: Four Finalists Sing for the Win
- Taylor Swift's Alleged BF Joe Alwyn Relocating to the States to Be Closer to Her