First Look at 'The Flash' Full Costume Unveiled
After teased with a up-close photo, "The Flash" costume has now been revealed in full. The CW has released a new picture featuring the superhero in his red suit in sprinter-pose as if he's ready to run.
The costume was designed by Colleen Atwood, who also designed the costumes for "Arrow". "I hope the fans who treasure the character are as excited as we are by what costume designer Colleen Atwood has achieved with this latest version of The Flash's iconic suit," David Nutter, the director and executive producer of The CW's "Flash" pilot, said in a statement.
"The Flash" is eyed as an origin series that will tell the story of how scientist Barry Allen becomes the titular superhero. Grant Gustin takes the lead role and his character has been introduced in "Arrow" episodes aired last December. In the midseason finale, Barry was struck by lightning but he has not shown his superpower yet, as The CW has decided to film "The Flash" as a stand-alone pilot instead of as a backdoor pilot.
Greg Berlanti, Andrew Kreisberg and Geoff Johns write the pilot script with David Nutter as director. Candice Patton, Carlos Valdes, Rick Cosnett and Danielle Panabaker also join the cast.
More The Flash News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?