First Look at 'The Flash' Full Costume Unveiled
After teased with a up-close photo, "The Flash" costume has now been revealed in full. The CW has released a new picture featuring the superhero in his red suit in sprinter-pose as if he's ready to run.
The costume was designed by Colleen Atwood, who also designed the costumes for "Arrow". "I hope the fans who treasure the character are as excited as we are by what costume designer Colleen Atwood has achieved with this latest version of The Flash's iconic suit," David Nutter, the director and executive producer of The CW's "Flash" pilot, said in a statement.
"The Flash" is eyed as an origin series that will tell the story of how scientist Barry Allen becomes the titular superhero. Grant Gustin takes the lead role and his character has been introduced in "Arrow" episodes aired last December. In the midseason finale, Barry was struck by lightning but he has not shown his superpower yet, as The CW has decided to film "The Flash" as a stand-alone pilot instead of as a backdoor pilot.
Greg Berlanti, Andrew Kreisberg and Geoff Johns write the pilot script with David Nutter as director. Candice Patton, Carlos Valdes, Rick Cosnett and Danielle Panabaker also join the cast.
More The Flash News
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?