First Look at 'The Flash' Full Costume Unveiled
After teased with a up-close photo, "The Flash" costume has now been revealed in full. The CW has released a new picture featuring the superhero in his red suit in sprinter-pose as if he's ready to run.
The costume was designed by Colleen Atwood, who also designed the costumes for "Arrow". "I hope the fans who treasure the character are as excited as we are by what costume designer Colleen Atwood has achieved with this latest version of The Flash's iconic suit," David Nutter, the director and executive producer of The CW's "Flash" pilot, said in a statement.
"The Flash" is eyed as an origin series that will tell the story of how scientist Barry Allen becomes the titular superhero. Grant Gustin takes the lead role and his character has been introduced in "Arrow" episodes aired last December. In the midseason finale, Barry was struck by lightning but he has not shown his superpower yet, as The CW has decided to film "The Flash" as a stand-alone pilot instead of as a backdoor pilot.
Greg Berlanti, Andrew Kreisberg and Geoff Johns write the pilot script with David Nutter as director. Candice Patton, Carlos Valdes, Rick Cosnett and Danielle Panabaker also join the cast.
More The Flash News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign