First Look at 'The Flash' Full Costume Unveiled
After teased with a up-close photo, "The Flash" costume has now been revealed in full. The CW has released a new picture featuring the superhero in his red suit in sprinter-pose as if he's ready to run.
The costume was designed by Colleen Atwood, who also designed the costumes for "Arrow". "I hope the fans who treasure the character are as excited as we are by what costume designer Colleen Atwood has achieved with this latest version of The Flash's iconic suit," David Nutter, the director and executive producer of The CW's "Flash" pilot, said in a statement.
"The Flash" is eyed as an origin series that will tell the story of how scientist Barry Allen becomes the titular superhero. Grant Gustin takes the lead role and his character has been introduced in "Arrow" episodes aired last December. In the midseason finale, Barry was struck by lightning but he has not shown his superpower yet, as The CW has decided to film "The Flash" as a stand-alone pilot instead of as a backdoor pilot.
Greg Berlanti, Andrew Kreisberg and Geoff Johns write the pilot script with David Nutter as director. Candice Patton, Carlos Valdes, Rick Cosnett and Danielle Panabaker also join the cast.
More The Flash News
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years
- Nick Young Wants Chris Brown Out of Their Neighborhood: 'You're Making the Block Hot'
- New 'Jumanji' Film Adds Karen Gillan in Major Role
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius