Kim Kardashian Involved in Car Crash, Left Uninjured
Kim Kardashian was involved in a minor car crash while she was driving along Sunset Boulevard on Tuesday, March 11 morning. Her $100,000 Mercedes G Wagon got a mere scratch while the other vehicle, a Nissan Sentra, took a bigger damage on the front grill.
Kim was making a left turn at an intersection while the other driver was going in the opposite direction with his right turn signal on, an eyewitness told TMZ. The other driver went straight instead, causing the two cars to collide.
They reportedly drove to the Beverly Hills Hotel where they exchanged information and hugged it out. Neither Kim nor the other driver, a male, was ticketed by authorities.
This is not the first street casualty that Kim experienced. In November last year, the reality show star was pulled over for speeding in Los Angeles on a busy freeway while trying to escape paparazzi chase. She was also pulled over in March last year while driving her black Mercedes SUV. The 33-year-old, who was pregnant at that time, was given a "fix-it ticket" for the dark tints on her vehicle's windows. Back in 2012, Kim also found herself being pulled over for not having license plate on her vehicle.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Watch the Leaked 'Avengers: Infinity War' Comic-Con Trailer
- Jared Leto Circling Lead Role in Sony's 'Bloodshot' Adaptation
- Rihanna and Cara Delevingne Go Braless at 'Valerian' Paris Premiere
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes