Kim Kardashian Involved in Car Crash, Left Uninjured
Kim Kardashian was involved in a minor car crash while she was driving along Sunset Boulevard on Tuesday, March 11 morning. Her $100,000 Mercedes G Wagon got a mere scratch while the other vehicle, a Nissan Sentra, took a bigger damage on the front grill.
Kim was making a left turn at an intersection while the other driver was going in the opposite direction with his right turn signal on, an eyewitness told TMZ. The other driver went straight instead, causing the two cars to collide.
They reportedly drove to the Beverly Hills Hotel where they exchanged information and hugged it out. Neither Kim nor the other driver, a male, was ticketed by authorities.
This is not the first street casualty that Kim experienced. In November last year, the reality show star was pulled over for speeding in Los Angeles on a busy freeway while trying to escape paparazzi chase. She was also pulled over in March last year while driving her black Mercedes SUV. The 33-year-old, who was pregnant at that time, was given a "fix-it ticket" for the dark tints on her vehicle's windows. Back in 2012, Kim also found herself being pulled over for not having license plate on her vehicle.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival