Kim Kardashian Involved in Car Crash, Left Uninjured
Kim Kardashian was involved in a minor car crash while she was driving along Sunset Boulevard on Tuesday, March 11 morning. Her $100,000 Mercedes G Wagon got a mere scratch while the other vehicle, a Nissan Sentra, took a bigger damage on the front grill.
Kim was making a left turn at an intersection while the other driver was going in the opposite direction with his right turn signal on, an eyewitness told TMZ. The other driver went straight instead, causing the two cars to collide.
They reportedly drove to the Beverly Hills Hotel where they exchanged information and hugged it out. Neither Kim nor the other driver, a male, was ticketed by authorities.
This is not the first street casualty that Kim experienced. In November last year, the reality show star was pulled over for speeding in Los Angeles on a busy freeway while trying to escape paparazzi chase. She was also pulled over in March last year while driving her black Mercedes SUV. The 33-year-old, who was pregnant at that time, was given a "fix-it ticket" for the dark tints on her vehicle's windows. Back in 2012, Kim also found herself being pulled over for not having license plate on her vehicle.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says