Kim Kardashian Involved in Car Crash, Left Uninjured
Kim Kardashian was involved in a minor car crash while she was driving along Sunset Boulevard on Tuesday, March 11 morning. Her $100,000 Mercedes G Wagon got a mere scratch while the other vehicle, a Nissan Sentra, took a bigger damage on the front grill.
Kim was making a left turn at an intersection while the other driver was going in the opposite direction with his right turn signal on, an eyewitness told TMZ. The other driver went straight instead, causing the two cars to collide.
They reportedly drove to the Beverly Hills Hotel where they exchanged information and hugged it out. Neither Kim nor the other driver, a male, was ticketed by authorities.
This is not the first street casualty that Kim experienced. In November last year, the reality show star was pulled over for speeding in Los Angeles on a busy freeway while trying to escape paparazzi chase. She was also pulled over in March last year while driving her black Mercedes SUV. The 33-year-old, who was pregnant at that time, was given a "fix-it ticket" for the dark tints on her vehicle's windows. Back in 2012, Kim also found herself being pulled over for not having license plate on her vehicle.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences