Kim Kardashian Involved in Car Crash, Left Uninjured
Kim Kardashian was involved in a minor car crash while she was driving along Sunset Boulevard on Tuesday, March 11 morning. Her $100,000 Mercedes G Wagon got a mere scratch while the other vehicle, a Nissan Sentra, took a bigger damage on the front grill.
Kim was making a left turn at an intersection while the other driver was going in the opposite direction with his right turn signal on, an eyewitness told TMZ. The other driver went straight instead, causing the two cars to collide.
They reportedly drove to the Beverly Hills Hotel where they exchanged information and hugged it out. Neither Kim nor the other driver, a male, was ticketed by authorities.
This is not the first street casualty that Kim experienced. In November last year, the reality show star was pulled over for speeding in Los Angeles on a busy freeway while trying to escape paparazzi chase. She was also pulled over in March last year while driving her black Mercedes SUV. The 33-year-old, who was pregnant at that time, was given a "fix-it ticket" for the dark tints on her vehicle's windows. Back in 2012, Kim also found herself being pulled over for not having license plate on her vehicle.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6
- Rob Kardashian's Threat Is Apparently Why Blac Chyna Got Invited to Khloe's Birthday Party
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'
- Colin Firth and Patrick Dempsey Fight Over Renee Zellweger in New 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Trailer