Alleged Daft Punk and Jay-Z Collab 'Computerized' Leaks
Daft Punk has apparently worked with another big name in music industry. A track which was allegedly recorded by the French duo with rapper Jay-Z mysteriously made its way out online on Monday, March 10.
Titled "Computerized", the track features Jay-Z spitting his bars over the beats produced by the Grammy Award-winning group. The song is rumored to feature production from Kanye West as well, but Pitchfork can confirm that the "Bound 2" rapper was not involved.
"Computerized" finds the robots and Jay-Z talking about their personal problems and technology. "Start mackin' on my Blackberry/ She got jealous/ I was tappin' on my Blackberry/ So she didn't keep in touch," Jay-Z raps.
It's not clear when the track was recorded. However, some BlackBerry and iTouch references made by Hova indicate that it was created before the rapper partnered with Samsung to release his latest album, 2013's "Magna Carta... Holy Grail".
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier