Alleged Daft Punk and Jay-Z Collab 'Computerized' Leaks
Daft Punk has apparently worked with another big name in music industry. A track which was allegedly recorded by the French duo with rapper Jay-Z mysteriously made its way out online on Monday, March 10.
Titled "Computerized", the track features Jay-Z spitting his bars over the beats produced by the Grammy Award-winning group. The song is rumored to feature production from Kanye West as well, but Pitchfork can confirm that the "Bound 2" rapper was not involved.
"Computerized" finds the robots and Jay-Z talking about their personal problems and technology. "Start mackin' on my Blackberry/ She got jealous/ I was tappin' on my Blackberry/ So she didn't keep in touch," Jay-Z raps.
It's not clear when the track was recorded. However, some BlackBerry and iTouch references made by Hova indicate that it was created before the rapper partnered with Samsung to release his latest album, 2013's "Magna Carta... Holy Grail".
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri