Alleged Daft Punk and Jay-Z Collab 'Computerized' Leaks
Daft Punk has apparently worked with another big name in music industry. A track which was allegedly recorded by the French duo with rapper Jay-Z mysteriously made its way out online on Monday, March 10.
Titled "Computerized", the track features Jay-Z spitting his bars over the beats produced by the Grammy Award-winning group. The song is rumored to feature production from Kanye West as well, but Pitchfork can confirm that the "Bound 2" rapper was not involved.
"Computerized" finds the robots and Jay-Z talking about their personal problems and technology. "Start mackin' on my Blackberry/ She got jealous/ I was tappin' on my Blackberry/ So she didn't keep in touch," Jay-Z raps.
It's not clear when the track was recorded. However, some BlackBerry and iTouch references made by Hova indicate that it was created before the rapper partnered with Samsung to release his latest album, 2013's "Magna Carta... Holy Grail".
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift