Alleged Daft Punk and Jay-Z Collab 'Computerized' Leaks
Daft Punk has apparently worked with another big name in music industry. A track which was allegedly recorded by the French duo with rapper Jay-Z mysteriously made its way out online on Monday, March 10.
Titled "Computerized", the track features Jay-Z spitting his bars over the beats produced by the Grammy Award-winning group. The song is rumored to feature production from Kanye West as well, but Pitchfork can confirm that the "Bound 2" rapper was not involved.
"Computerized" finds the robots and Jay-Z talking about their personal problems and technology. "Start mackin' on my Blackberry/ She got jealous/ I was tappin' on my Blackberry/ So she didn't keep in touch," Jay-Z raps.
It's not clear when the track was recorded. However, some BlackBerry and iTouch references made by Hova indicate that it was created before the rapper partnered with Samsung to release his latest album, 2013's "Magna Carta... Holy Grail".
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton