Alleged Daft Punk and Jay-Z Collab 'Computerized' Leaks
Daft Punk has apparently worked with another big name in music industry. A track which was allegedly recorded by the French duo with rapper Jay-Z mysteriously made its way out online on Monday, March 10.
Titled "Computerized", the track features Jay-Z spitting his bars over the beats produced by the Grammy Award-winning group. The song is rumored to feature production from Kanye West as well, but Pitchfork can confirm that the "Bound 2" rapper was not involved.
"Computerized" finds the robots and Jay-Z talking about their personal problems and technology. "Start mackin' on my Blackberry/ She got jealous/ I was tappin' on my Blackberry/ So she didn't keep in touch," Jay-Z raps.
It's not clear when the track was recorded. However, some BlackBerry and iTouch references made by Hova indicate that it was created before the rapper partnered with Samsung to release his latest album, 2013's "Magna Carta... Holy Grail".
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board