Lorde Reacts to Taylor Swift Lesbian Joke During Radio Show
Lorde reacted to rumor about her relationship with Taylor Swift during a recent radio show. The "Royals" singer had a phone interview with The Kyle & Jackie Show on Australia's KIIS 1065 radio station on Monday, March 10 when the host asked her about Swift. "Are you bringing your new bestie, Taylor Swift?" Kyle Sandilands asked, referring to the 17-year-old singer's New York concert.
"I see your guys' pictures everywhere. Are you guys, like, uh, are you together now?" he continued. After pausing briefly, he added, "Not together as in lesbians... I'm not talking about 'Ellen together.' I'm talking about, like, you guys are friendly, right?"
She answered, "What do you mean you're not talking about 'Ellen together?' Is there something wrong with lesbians? Is that what you're trying to say?" Sandilands then said, "My God, no, I would love that. I would totally love that. Are you going to confirm now you're in a lesbian relationship with her?" Lorde answered, "Don't even try it. It's not working"
Lorde and the "Red" singer were most recently seen sightseeing in New York City on Sunday afternoon. Lorde is scheduled to perform at Roseland Ballroom starting from Monday to Wednesday.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video