Lorde Reacts to Taylor Swift Lesbian Joke During Radio Show
Lorde reacted to rumor about her relationship with Taylor Swift during a recent radio show. The "Royals" singer had a phone interview with The Kyle & Jackie Show on Australia's KIIS 1065 radio station on Monday, March 10 when the host asked her about Swift. "Are you bringing your new bestie, Taylor Swift?" Kyle Sandilands asked, referring to the 17-year-old singer's New York concert.
"I see your guys' pictures everywhere. Are you guys, like, uh, are you together now?" he continued. After pausing briefly, he added, "Not together as in lesbians... I'm not talking about 'Ellen together.' I'm talking about, like, you guys are friendly, right?"
She answered, "What do you mean you're not talking about 'Ellen together?' Is there something wrong with lesbians? Is that what you're trying to say?" Sandilands then said, "My God, no, I would love that. I would totally love that. Are you going to confirm now you're in a lesbian relationship with her?" Lorde answered, "Don't even try it. It's not working"
Lorde and the "Red" singer were most recently seen sightseeing in New York City on Sunday afternoon. Lorde is scheduled to perform at Roseland Ballroom starting from Monday to Wednesday.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding