Lorde Reacts to Taylor Swift Lesbian Joke During Radio Show
Lorde reacted to rumor about her relationship with Taylor Swift during a recent radio show. The "Royals" singer had a phone interview with The Kyle & Jackie Show on Australia's KIIS 1065 radio station on Monday, March 10 when the host asked her about Swift. "Are you bringing your new bestie, Taylor Swift?" Kyle Sandilands asked, referring to the 17-year-old singer's New York concert.
"I see your guys' pictures everywhere. Are you guys, like, uh, are you together now?" he continued. After pausing briefly, he added, "Not together as in lesbians... I'm not talking about 'Ellen together.' I'm talking about, like, you guys are friendly, right?"
She answered, "What do you mean you're not talking about 'Ellen together?' Is there something wrong with lesbians? Is that what you're trying to say?" Sandilands then said, "My God, no, I would love that. I would totally love that. Are you going to confirm now you're in a lesbian relationship with her?" Lorde answered, "Don't even try it. It's not working"
Lorde and the "Red" singer were most recently seen sightseeing in New York City on Sunday afternoon. Lorde is scheduled to perform at Roseland Ballroom starting from Monday to Wednesday.
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie