Lorde Reacts to Taylor Swift Lesbian Joke During Radio Show
Lorde reacted to rumor about her relationship with Taylor Swift during a recent radio show. The "Royals" singer had a phone interview with The Kyle & Jackie Show on Australia's KIIS 1065 radio station on Monday, March 10 when the host asked her about Swift. "Are you bringing your new bestie, Taylor Swift?" Kyle Sandilands asked, referring to the 17-year-old singer's New York concert.
"I see your guys' pictures everywhere. Are you guys, like, uh, are you together now?" he continued. After pausing briefly, he added, "Not together as in lesbians... I'm not talking about 'Ellen together.' I'm talking about, like, you guys are friendly, right?"
She answered, "What do you mean you're not talking about 'Ellen together?' Is there something wrong with lesbians? Is that what you're trying to say?" Sandilands then said, "My God, no, I would love that. I would totally love that. Are you going to confirm now you're in a lesbian relationship with her?" Lorde answered, "Don't even try it. It's not working"
Lorde and the "Red" singer were most recently seen sightseeing in New York City on Sunday afternoon. Lorde is scheduled to perform at Roseland Ballroom starting from Monday to Wednesday.
More Lorde News
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation