Photos: Shakira Dresses as a Bride in 'Empire' Music Video
Shakira has teased the music video for her new single, "Empire", with some photos taken from the filming set. Arriving via her Instagram on Monday, March 10, the photos show the Latin singer dressing as a bride.
In the first photo, Shakira looks beautiful in a white wedding dress as she stands on the stairs. In another picture, she is seen posing with two crew members. The upcoming video has also been teased with a short preview that was shared over the weekend.
"Empire" is the second single off Shakira's self-titled album, "Shakira", which is scheduled to be released later this month. The track serves as the follow-up to her collaboration with Rihanna, "Can't Remember to Forget You".
Shakira recently talked about working with the Bajan singer in an interview with Billboard for the magazine's latest issue. She explained that Rihanna was the perfect partner to collaborate with since her boyfriend Gerard Pique wouldn't let her film videos with men.
"He's very territorial, and since he no longer lets me do videos with men, well, I have to do them with women. It's more than implied in our relationship that I can't do videos like I used to. It's out of the question - which I like, by the way. I like that he protects his turf and he values me, in a way that the only person that he would ever let graze my thigh would be Rihanna," she explained.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival