Photos: Shakira Dresses as a Bride in 'Empire' Music Video
Shakira has teased the music video for her new single, "Empire", with some photos taken from the filming set. Arriving via her Instagram on Monday, March 10, the photos show the Latin singer dressing as a bride.
In the first photo, Shakira looks beautiful in a white wedding dress as she stands on the stairs. In another picture, she is seen posing with two crew members. The upcoming video has also been teased with a short preview that was shared over the weekend.
"Empire" is the second single off Shakira's self-titled album, "Shakira", which is scheduled to be released later this month. The track serves as the follow-up to her collaboration with Rihanna, "Can't Remember to Forget You".
Shakira recently talked about working with the Bajan singer in an interview with Billboard for the magazine's latest issue. She explained that Rihanna was the perfect partner to collaborate with since her boyfriend Gerard Pique wouldn't let her film videos with men.
"He's very territorial, and since he no longer lets me do videos with men, well, I have to do them with women. It's more than implied in our relationship that I can't do videos like I used to. It's out of the question - which I like, by the way. I like that he protects his turf and he values me, in a way that the only person that he would ever let graze my thigh would be Rihanna," she explained.
More Shakira News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'