Justin Bieber Dances With Selena Gomez in Sexy Videos
Justin Bieber has shared two videos of him and Selena Gomez dancing sexily to John Legend's "Ordinary People". Uploaded on Monday, March 10, on Instagram, the clips show the Canadian singer wearing baggy pants with no shirt on. Gomez, meanwhile, sports gray sweatpants and a black top. At one point, Gomez is pinned between the 19-year-old pop star and the wall. The videos were later deleted from his account.
People start assuming that the twosome are going back together after they were seen having breakfast last Friday. "They were kissing," Lori Johnson, a manager at Don Pepe's Restaurant in McAllen, told PEOPLE. "They were sitting next to each other hugging and kissing in front of the staff. They weren't hiding it and seemed to be boyfriend and girlfriend."
Bieber then dedicated a song to Gomez as he hit the stage at the Banger's Sausage House and Beer Garden in Austin for the South by Southwest festival on Sunday, March 9. "This next song goes out to my baby," he reportedly told the crowd.
Gomez's mother and stepfather, however, reportedly are against the prospect of her reuniting with the pop star. "It's definitely against her parents wishes," a source close to Gomez told Radar Online of the stars' relationship. "But they don't have any control over her. She's pulling the, 'Who makes the money around here?' card! It's a sh*t show behind-the-scenes."
More Justin Bieber News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival