'Orphan Black' Season 2 Trailer: Sarah's New Love Interest and a Bald Clone
After teased in some clips, "Orphan Black" has finally debuted its first full season 2 trailer. The video keeps the mysterious tone of the show intact with a bunch of intense scenes, including the one which sees Paul telling Sarah over the phone, "She wants everything, Sarah. No more games."
With danger looming for Sarah and other clones, she is hell-bent on finding the truth and stopping this madness. When Cosima asks her, "What are you gonna do - just start shooting people?" Sarah bluntly replies, "Yeah."
The trailer also previews a possible romance for Sarah as she is seen kissing a new man played by Michiel Huisman. Cosima and Delphine are featured sharing a passionate kiss in another scene, before the video ends with a shot of a bald clone in a morgue.
"Orphan Black" season 2 premieres Saturday, April 19, at 9 P.M. on BBC America. Lead actress Tatiana Maslany recently dished on the new season, "We left all the women in a really intense place and no relationship is what it seems and no alliance is what it seems. Sarah is a lot more desperate that where she was last season because of what she's been through and she's going to fight really hard for her life."
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest