'Orphan Black' Season 2 Trailer: Sarah's New Love Interest and a Bald Clone
After teased in some clips, "Orphan Black" has finally debuted its first full season 2 trailer. The video keeps the mysterious tone of the show intact with a bunch of intense scenes, including the one which sees Paul telling Sarah over the phone, "She wants everything, Sarah. No more games."
With danger looming for Sarah and other clones, she is hell-bent on finding the truth and stopping this madness. When Cosima asks her, "What are you gonna do - just start shooting people?" Sarah bluntly replies, "Yeah."
The trailer also previews a possible romance for Sarah as she is seen kissing a new man played by Michiel Huisman. Cosima and Delphine are featured sharing a passionate kiss in another scene, before the video ends with a shot of a bald clone in a morgue.
"Orphan Black" season 2 premieres Saturday, April 19, at 9 P.M. on BBC America. Lead actress Tatiana Maslany recently dished on the new season, "We left all the women in a really intense place and no relationship is what it seems and no alliance is what it seems. Sarah is a lot more desperate that where she was last season because of what she's been through and she's going to fight really hard for her life."
More Orphan Black News
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards
- BET Awards 2016: Erykah Badu, Tori Kelly and Jennifer Hudson Team Up for Prince Tribute
- Demi Lovato Opens Up About Addictions and Eating Disorder, Says She 'Was Going to Die Young'
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage