'Orphan Black' Season 2 Trailer: Sarah's New Love Interest and a Bald Clone
After teased in some clips, "Orphan Black" has finally debuted its first full season 2 trailer. The video keeps the mysterious tone of the show intact with a bunch of intense scenes, including the one which sees Paul telling Sarah over the phone, "She wants everything, Sarah. No more games."
With danger looming for Sarah and other clones, she is hell-bent on finding the truth and stopping this madness. When Cosima asks her, "What are you gonna do - just start shooting people?" Sarah bluntly replies, "Yeah."
The trailer also previews a possible romance for Sarah as she is seen kissing a new man played by Michiel Huisman. Cosima and Delphine are featured sharing a passionate kiss in another scene, before the video ends with a shot of a bald clone in a morgue.
"Orphan Black" season 2 premieres Saturday, April 19, at 9 P.M. on BBC America. Lead actress Tatiana Maslany recently dished on the new season, "We left all the women in a really intense place and no relationship is what it seems and no alliance is what it seems. Sarah is a lot more desperate that where she was last season because of what she's been through and she's going to fight really hard for her life."
More Orphan Black News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'