Kanye West and Jay-Z to Reunite for Samsung's SXSW Concert
Kanye West and Jay-Z are going to hit the stage together at the South by Southwest festival in Austin, Texas. According to Mashable, the two rappers are scheduled to kick off Samsung's four-day concert on Wednesday, March 12.
Fans can gain access to the concert after getting wristbands that will be distributed to those who have Samsung Galaxy devices with the newly launched ad-free radio service called Milk Music installed. The wristbands will be available at the Galaxy Experience pop-up location at 2nd Street and Trinity Street starting Tuesday at 10 A.M. CT.
West and Jay-Z's concert location will not be confirmed until the day of the show. Samsung is also hosting performances from Janelle Monae, Broken Bells, Cut Copy, Holy Ghost! and Gary Clark Jr.
West and Jay-Z last performed a full concert together when they concluded their "Watch the Throne" tour back in 2012. They last appeared together on the stage at SXSW in 2011.
This won't be Jay-Z's fist partnership with Samsung. Last year, he teamed up with the South Korean electronics giant to release his latest album "Magna Carta... Holy Grail".
More Kanye West News
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway
- Big Bang's T.O.P Pleads Guilty to Illegal Marijuana Use: 'I Am Sincerely Embarrassed'
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story', '10 Cloverfield Lane' Are Big Winners in Film
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Adele Says She May Never Go on Tour Again
- Tyra Banks Is Reportedly Readying for Baby No. 2
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women