Kanye West and Jay-Z to Reunite for Samsung's SXSW Concert
Kanye West and Jay-Z are going to hit the stage together at the South by Southwest festival in Austin, Texas. According to Mashable, the two rappers are scheduled to kick off Samsung's four-day concert on Wednesday, March 12.
Fans can gain access to the concert after getting wristbands that will be distributed to those who have Samsung Galaxy devices with the newly launched ad-free radio service called Milk Music installed. The wristbands will be available at the Galaxy Experience pop-up location at 2nd Street and Trinity Street starting Tuesday at 10 A.M. CT.
West and Jay-Z's concert location will not be confirmed until the day of the show. Samsung is also hosting performances from Janelle Monae, Broken Bells, Cut Copy, Holy Ghost! and Gary Clark Jr.
West and Jay-Z last performed a full concert together when they concluded their "Watch the Throne" tour back in 2012. They last appeared together on the stage at SXSW in 2011.
This won't be Jay-Z's fist partnership with Samsung. Last year, he teamed up with the South Korean electronics giant to release his latest album "Magna Carta... Holy Grail".
More Kanye West News
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'