Jude Law, Judi Dench, and Tom Hiddleston Nominated at 2014 Olivier Awards
The Society of London Theater has announced nominations for this year's Laurence Olivier Awards. Jude Law, Judi Dench, and Tom Hiddleston are among the nominees for the event that will take place at the Royal Opera House in London on April 13.
Law and Hiddleston are nominated for Best Actor, thanks to their roles as "Henry V" and "Coriolanus" respectively. The other contenders in the coveted category are Henry Goodman ("The Resistible Rise of Arturo Ui") and Rory Kinnear ("Othello").
Dench, meanwhile, is up for Best Actress for her role in "Peter and Alice" where she starred with her "Skyfall" co-star Ben Whishaw. Her competitors are Hayley Atwell ("The Pride"), Anna Chancellor ("Private Lives"), and Lesley Manville ("Ghosts").
Manville's "Ghosts" co-star, Jack Lowden, is vying for Best Actor in a Supporting Role. He is facing a competition from Ardal O'Hanlon ("The Weir"), Law's "Henry V" castmate Ron Cook, and Hiddleston's "Coriolanus" co-star Mark Gatiss.
In Best Supporting Actress, Sharon D. Clarke ("The Amen Corner"), Sarah Greene ("The Cripple of Inishmaan"), Katherine Kingsley ("A Midsummer Night's Dream"), and Cecilia Noble ("The Amen Corner") are battling it out to win the prize.
The full list of the nominees can be found on Olivier Awards website.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7