Jude Law, Judi Dench, and Tom Hiddleston Nominated at 2014 Olivier Awards
The Society of London Theater has announced nominations for this year's Laurence Olivier Awards. Jude Law, Judi Dench, and Tom Hiddleston are among the nominees for the event that will take place at the Royal Opera House in London on April 13.
Law and Hiddleston are nominated for Best Actor, thanks to their roles as "Henry V" and "Coriolanus" respectively. The other contenders in the coveted category are Henry Goodman ("The Resistible Rise of Arturo Ui") and Rory Kinnear ("Othello").
Dench, meanwhile, is up for Best Actress for her role in "Peter and Alice" where she starred with her "Skyfall" co-star Ben Whishaw. Her competitors are Hayley Atwell ("The Pride"), Anna Chancellor ("Private Lives"), and Lesley Manville ("Ghosts").
Manville's "Ghosts" co-star, Jack Lowden, is vying for Best Actor in a Supporting Role. He is facing a competition from Ardal O'Hanlon ("The Weir"), Law's "Henry V" castmate Ron Cook, and Hiddleston's "Coriolanus" co-star Mark Gatiss.
In Best Supporting Actress, Sharon D. Clarke ("The Amen Corner"), Sarah Greene ("The Cripple of Inishmaan"), Katherine Kingsley ("A Midsummer Night's Dream"), and Cecilia Noble ("The Amen Corner") are battling it out to win the prize.
The full list of the nominees can be found on Olivier Awards website.
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World