Jude Law, Judi Dench, and Tom Hiddleston Nominated at 2014 Olivier Awards
The Society of London Theater has announced nominations for this year's Laurence Olivier Awards. Jude Law, Judi Dench, and Tom Hiddleston are among the nominees for the event that will take place at the Royal Opera House in London on April 13.
Law and Hiddleston are nominated for Best Actor, thanks to their roles as "Henry V" and "Coriolanus" respectively. The other contenders in the coveted category are Henry Goodman ("The Resistible Rise of Arturo Ui") and Rory Kinnear ("Othello").
Dench, meanwhile, is up for Best Actress for her role in "Peter and Alice" where she starred with her "Skyfall" co-star Ben Whishaw. Her competitors are Hayley Atwell ("The Pride"), Anna Chancellor ("Private Lives"), and Lesley Manville ("Ghosts").
Manville's "Ghosts" co-star, Jack Lowden, is vying for Best Actor in a Supporting Role. He is facing a competition from Ardal O'Hanlon ("The Weir"), Law's "Henry V" castmate Ron Cook, and Hiddleston's "Coriolanus" co-star Mark Gatiss.
In Best Supporting Actress, Sharon D. Clarke ("The Amen Corner"), Sarah Greene ("The Cripple of Inishmaan"), Katherine Kingsley ("A Midsummer Night's Dream"), and Cecilia Noble ("The Amen Corner") are battling it out to win the prize.
The full list of the nominees can be found on Olivier Awards website.
More Jude Law News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal