Elisabeth Moss Says Her Marriage to Fred Armisen Was 'Traumatic'
Elisabeth Moss graces the cover of New York magazine's latest issue. The "Mad Men" star, who goes topless on front page, sports a denim overall and is pictured sitting and laughing. In an interview for the spread, however, Moss opens up about her short-lived marriage to "Saturday Night Live" alum Fred Armisen which ended in 2010.
"Looking back, I feel like I was a really young, and at the time I didn't think that I was that young," she says, "It was extremely traumatic and awful and horrible. At the same time, it turned out for the best. I'm glad that I'm not there. I'm glad that it didn't happen when I was 50. I'm glad I didn't have kids. And I got that out of the way. Hopefully. Like, that's probably not going to happen again."
Moss continues describing her feelings after the break-up hit the media. "I always knew that the stuff that you read is not true, but when I was in the situation and you really, actually read things that you apparently said or did that are 100 percent made up ... It's just the strange, simple thing of, that's your heart they're talking about, and it just ... it sucks," she shares.
The 31-year-old star, however, admits that she still follows celebrity news. "I enjoy a little gossip. I like looking at photos of celebrities going to Starbucks," she says.
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?