Elisabeth Moss Says Her Marriage to Fred Armisen Was 'Traumatic'
Elisabeth Moss graces the cover of New York magazine's latest issue. The "Mad Men" star, who goes topless on front page, sports a denim overall and is pictured sitting and laughing. In an interview for the spread, however, Moss opens up about her short-lived marriage to "Saturday Night Live" alum Fred Armisen which ended in 2010.
"Looking back, I feel like I was a really young, and at the time I didn't think that I was that young," she says, "It was extremely traumatic and awful and horrible. At the same time, it turned out for the best. I'm glad that I'm not there. I'm glad that it didn't happen when I was 50. I'm glad I didn't have kids. And I got that out of the way. Hopefully. Like, that's probably not going to happen again."
Moss continues describing her feelings after the break-up hit the media. "I always knew that the stuff that you read is not true, but when I was in the situation and you really, actually read things that you apparently said or did that are 100 percent made up ... It's just the strange, simple thing of, that's your heart they're talking about, and it just ... it sucks," she shares.
The 31-year-old star, however, admits that she still follows celebrity news. "I enjoy a little gossip. I like looking at photos of celebrities going to Starbucks," she says.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame