Elisabeth Moss Says Her Marriage to Fred Armisen Was 'Traumatic'
Elisabeth Moss graces the cover of New York magazine's latest issue. The "Mad Men" star, who goes topless on front page, sports a denim overall and is pictured sitting and laughing. In an interview for the spread, however, Moss opens up about her short-lived marriage to "Saturday Night Live" alum Fred Armisen which ended in 2010.
"Looking back, I feel like I was a really young, and at the time I didn't think that I was that young," she says, "It was extremely traumatic and awful and horrible. At the same time, it turned out for the best. I'm glad that I'm not there. I'm glad that it didn't happen when I was 50. I'm glad I didn't have kids. And I got that out of the way. Hopefully. Like, that's probably not going to happen again."
Moss continues describing her feelings after the break-up hit the media. "I always knew that the stuff that you read is not true, but when I was in the situation and you really, actually read things that you apparently said or did that are 100 percent made up ... It's just the strange, simple thing of, that's your heart they're talking about, and it just ... it sucks," she shares.
The 31-year-old star, however, admits that she still follows celebrity news. "I enjoy a little gossip. I like looking at photos of celebrities going to Starbucks," she says.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked